Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems I'm all alone up here in the Deleware river? Does anyone here run the river so I can have some people to run with?

·
Registered
100 Posts
delaware river

i used to run rancocus in the 80s lots of boats after 3:00 .i hear there are still a few guys that meet there.look into delaware valley boat racing club to see whats goin on.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I usaully head up that way everytime I go out for the past 2-3 years i may have seen two flat bottom boats up there thats it.When I was younger in the mid 90's the beach up there was packed with performance boats...now nothing :mad:.I finally have something to play around with and no one to play with

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
The past two Saturdays at least 6 of the DVBRC Racers have been up the Rancocas. You have to go past Lightning Jacks(on the right) and they will be up further on the left side of the river.

I use to always go up the creek but now I launch 20 miles south of Linden Ave in my area (Ridley Marina) right off I 95. I won't be on the Delaware until after June >rebuilding my engine.
Actually I hope to get it wet sometime next week and pray everything is good to go!
Then off to Lake Anna Va. for 5 days

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My day out is usaully sundays I have been goin up the deleware past Burlington island up where 295 passes by the river on that island.I'm running in the Taylor with the checkers and flamses on the sides!!

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
My day out is usaully sundays I have been goin up the deleware past Burlington island up where 295 passes by the river on that island.I'm running in the Taylor with the checkers and flamses on the sides!!
Hmmm, you're way up north, I don't travel that far anymore. I hope to be at the Rancocas a few times with the racers though.

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
Im just south of linden ave. but travel up to the beach
Oh, ok
I know some of the racers went launched at Trenton today...something a little different for them.
Got my short block in the boat today, hopefully if it doesn't rain tomorrow I'll have it running.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts