Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,961 Posts
Finally had a minute to scrap this thing together. You'll notice towards the end, I blew by WinSpeed. I felt bad for the guy so I slowed down and let him pass me. You're welcome! :happy:

Nice video Thanx ................ And you're right, if we don't let WINspeed get ahead, he might get all pissy and take his goats home. :happy:

·
All I wanted was a Pepsi
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice video Thanx ................ And you're right, if we don't let WINspeed get ahead, he might get all pissy and take his goats home. :happy:
He forgot the goats. Probably left them next to his jumper cables. :happy:

Nice vid, particularly in my office on a Monday morning. Thanks
I played it this morning for breakfast on the tv and surround sound. Way better! :))THumbsUp

Thanks for posting Marcel. Took me right back to that awesome day.:happy:
It was a damn good day on the water. All I need now is a new truck and a sunny day!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
tow vehicle

"It was a damn good day on the water. All I need now is a new truck and a sunny day"!

I can make you a good deal on a Impala.:)grn

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
That was a fantastic day indeed! Thanks for posting your video. Even though it wasn't all that long ago, it brings me back... warm air, great company, and the Delta pretty much all to ourselves! Ahhhhh, doesn't get much better than that!

...All I need now is a new truck and a sunny day!
Who said you need a sunny day :confused:
I'm sure, over the next year or so, you'll have the opportunity to participate in a run on a not-so-sunny day :raining:. The experience is unforgettable and we have wwwwwaaaayyyyyy more fun. Just dress for the occasion :))THumbsUp

Ya better figure out the nearest place to rent a truck soon! The season is about to start :shock:

Thanks again for the video!

-Seth-

·
All I wanted was a Pepsi
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That was a fantastic day indeed! Thanks for posting your video. Even though it wasn't all that long ago, it brings me back... warm air, great company, and the Delta pretty much all to ourselves! Ahhhhh, doesn't get much better than that!

Who said you need a sunny day :confused:
I'm sure, over the next year or so, you'll have the opportunity to participate in a run on a not-so-sunny day :raining:. The experience is unforgettable and we have wwwwwaaaayyyyyy more fun. Just dress for the occasion :))THumbsUp

Ya better figure out the nearest place to rent a truck soon! The season is about to start :shock:

Thanks again for the video!

-Seth-
You guys didn't read your boating handbooks did you? If there's rain, expect some pain!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Great Vid Marcel
come up to Camp Far West on 12-31 or 1-1 weather permitting there will be some nice hardware there
My little pisspot will have a different tuneup and looking for some redemption:stir:

·
All I wanted was a Pepsi
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great Vid Marcel
come up to Camp Far West on 12-31 or 1-1 weather permitting there will be some nice hardware there
My little pisspot will have a different tuneup and looking for some redemption:stir:
Is my tub even allowed on that puddle?

Next time we meet up, I'm going for a ride in your boat. With or without you. :happy:

·
Registered
2,862 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Seriously though. You should come up to CFW for New Years. You don't need to bring the boat. Just come up, check out the hardware, and watch some good racing (from shore).

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
I better hurry up and rip the interior out of the boat so that I can't take it out. :happy:
Just take the coil wire out. Chestah Cheetah: "I don't understand, it just won't start" :happy:

·
Diesel Pimp
1,256 Posts
Great Vid Marcel
I'll change a few things too Kev. It's winter, plenty of time to fix it before summer:happy:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts