Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like I'm meeting up with Adam in his 21' dragboat and my buddy Jay in his 26' DCB tomorrow morning for some backwater running (Kevin Kraft is riding with Adam). If anyone else would like to come along and make it 4 or 5 boats, they're welcome to meet us in the morning at Whorewood's around 9:30. Probably go have breakfast at Pirate's Lair and then off to the twistys!

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Both Adam and Jay backed out because of last minute work obligations, so it looks like I'll be out terrorizing the delta by myself today! I'm used to it though, as I'm out pretty much every weekend...........

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Both Adam and Jay backed out because of last minute work obligations, so it looks like I'll be out terrorizing the delta by myself today! I'm used to it though, as I'm out pretty much every weekend...........
Hey Dale. You never got back to me on the Old Town O/Nite deal.

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
yo evil force , our plans on the old town run have changed since embassy was fully booked up ,i know theres the delta queen but i told myself that i would never stay there again!!! were trying to find another date buteveryone seems to be busy .TUNNEL T

·
Registered
939 Posts
delta

there was about 20 of us covering lots of ground Friday through Sunday. Laid Back boaters stayed at Tower Park with side trips to Union Point, Windmill Cove, Whimpies, and even to Rio Vista for some good sand. You may have seen soem of us.

Jerry

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
yo evil force , our plans on the old town run have changed since embassy was fully booked up ,i know theres the delta queen but i told myself that i would never stay there again!!! were trying to find another date buteveryone seems to be busy .TUNNEL T
Let us all know when you get this together!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts