Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
see it all the time..... idiots that either are too lazy to move their boat periodically while beached, or too stupid to know the delta does have a
tidal influence........

either way, good photo ops......

--Sherpa

·
Registered
931 Posts
Gotta pay attention to the tides. I learned that from my dad yours ago when we had a boat at Franks resort on Bethal Is. Whats the deal with Lost Is.? Is it going to open next Season?

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
In my youth, my father and friends would beach their boats at high tide. Drink beer till low tide and then scrape and paint the hulls of their Steel Crafts. This was done up at Miller Park in Sacramento.
Fond memories!

·
21' Bahner Sport
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In my youth, my father and friends would beach their boats at high tide. Drink beer till low tide and then scrape and paint the hulls of their Steel Crafts. This was done up at Miller Park in Sacramento.
Fond memories!
Steel Craft...funny my dad and and a couple of his buddies had a Steel Craft back in the day they used for fishing on the delta. Built like a brick shit house, I remember it kinda looked like one to:D

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
see it all the time..... idiots that either are too lazy to move their boat periodically while beached, or too stupid to know the delta does have a
tidal influence........

either way, good photo ops......
--Sherpa
x2

1 - 11 of 11 Posts