Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chris, thanks for all the effort you put forward so that we can all have a blast.. Delta was fun, food sucked but not your fault. Cant wait to see the pictures... It was sick to watch Jarrid almost jump completely over TA'S boat..

·
Registered
4 Posts
I agree, Chris we had a great time running around all that water. The service during lunch was way slow but the boating fun made up for it! Hope all the pics will surface soon :|err

·
Registered
22 Posts
Chris,
Thanks for everything. We had a great time. Jen had a really great time.

2 pac,
Congrats on winning the trophy for the fastest time. I think if I add a High flow fuel pump I might take the trophy home next time.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Thanks everyone

I will yell at the photographers to get a few up here and the rest on PRW. They may save the best for the magazine.

Can't wait to hear the feed back when the bleacher crowd sees the photos of the boats jumping over each other. Awesome work you guys and gals.

Food will be much better At Scotts for the "Bearded Clam Run" on April 19.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Delta Run on Saturday

It was a great time. I have a few pictures and movies I will post. I have to create the videos. The boats jumping the wakes was the best part. Or maybe it was the birds. Fun times had by all. Thanks Chris, the food was not your fault.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks

What a great time , I still can't believe Carol insisted on swimming. Can't wait for the Pics. Thinking about going toFolsom Saturday.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Photo Galleries Posted

Click on "PB Pictures" in the top menu and then navigate to:

Events! ->> PRW Testing/Tuning in the Delta '08 ->>

Enjoy!
- E

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts