Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
V Drive guy

I'm a V-drive guy from Southern California stuck in San Jose for work. Paying attention to all boating events in this area and on the delta. Always looking to meet fellow boaters and participate in any events. Any information would be appreciated thank you. And if anybody's got a spare seat in a hot V-drive I'm usually always game for poker runs. I'll bring the drinks =) Thank you

:partyguy:

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I will be there next Friday. It starts at Sugar Barge and I think it goes to Tower Park, Riverboat, Spindrift, and Porthole but I'm not sure what order. We did it last year and had fun. Last year there were a few performance boats, a bunch of everyday production boats, and a few toons.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I will be there next Friday. It starts at Sugar Barge and I think it goes to Tower Park, Riverboat, Spindrift, and Porthole but I'm not sure what order. We did it last year and had fun. Last year there were a few performance boats, a bunch of everyday production boats, and a few toons.
Friday? :notsure: Why are all these Delta events on weekdays? :hmmm: Doesn't anybody work for a living??? :bangmyhead:

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Friday? :notsure: Why are all these Delta events on weekdays? :hmmm: Doesn't anybody work for a living??? :bangmyhead:
I was told they do this event on a Friday each year so there is less traffic on the water. I'm working today and plenty Mon-Thursday. Why do you care, you don't boat until it's 90+ degree's.:stir:

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
wait i'm off next friday i think i got something to do now...

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,961 Posts
I was told they do this event on a Friday each year so there is less traffic on the water. I'm working today and plenty Mon-Thursday. Why do you care, you don't boat until it's 90+ degree's.:stir:
Don't forget the guy said this way Dale wouldn't go. ;)

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
First time I ever heard of this poker run, sounds good. What time does this hokielau start?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I deleted my last post regarding Rosa's. It seems the Delta Rats are having two poker runs, Friday and Sunday. Their web site took me to the Sun. directions. The Friday deal does start and end at Sugar Barge, did not specify a start time. Apologize for any confusion, see ya Friday.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
It is this Friday May 13. Starts and ends at Sugar Barge. Breakfast starts at 8:30, driver meeting at 9:40, in boats and taking off for first stop by 10am. You can sign up online thru tomorrow or just sign up morning of at Sugar Barge. I believe it was $60 for breakfast, T shirt, dinner and poker hand. I believe you can purchase extra poker hands and additional shirts. It might be Delta Chamber of Commerce and/or Bay & Delta Yachtsman putting it on but I'm not sure.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts