Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a beautiful day on the delta today, I took this pic returning to Bethel island this evening,
had to share.

·
Northern CA DCB Sales
1,230 Posts
What a beautiful day on the delta today, I took this pic returning to Bethel island this evening,
had to share.
Nice pics PW. Saw you on Indian slough two mondays ago. I was out on a water test in a bass boat, passed you while I was going out and on my way in.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would love to be with you guys, but I am taking the grandkids to Disneyland that weekend. I could not believe it was the same weekend.
BM we were going to dinner @ Dicsovery bay.

·
Cheers for beers!
609 Posts
SINCE WERE ON THE SUNSET TOPIC....

PEACH TREE CITY (TAKIN ON THE CAMERA PHONE), GA

PEACH TREE CITY, GA

ME AND SOME BUDDYS WATCHIN THE SUNSET. CARPENTERIA, CA

ONE OF THE BEST SUNSET PICS I'VE TAKEN, OR SEEN. CARPENTERIA, CA

·
Sit N' Spin
1,423 Posts
ME AND SOME BUTT BUDDYS WATCHIN THE SUNSET. CARPENTERIA, CA

Fixed. I'm really startin' to wonder about you dude...I mean...postin' pics of guy's asses n' shit :D :)hand

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Ok, I'll play:D

Here are some sunset pics I took at Hanalei Bay, Kauia on my vacation this summer. I took these standing at the BBQ while I was cooking our dinner one night.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Here are some pics from the sunset cruise my dad and I took, Jill was there as well but she was more than a little sea sick so I wont post those photos:D

Attachments

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
those are beauti's terry thanx for sharing wish i had my mexico trips pix on the computer to share...might have to work on that

1 - 19 of 19 Posts