Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone making waves??? should be taking a ride out of orwood sometime in the AM....

·
BANDAID DUDE!
415 Posts
I was thinking of dropping my boat in Saturday. Anybody else from the Sac area got the itch?

·
Registered
939 Posts
Sat

We'll be out hthere, but in my brotheres boat, so nobody will recognize us. Stops, Ryde Hotel, Windmill Cove, and Guisti's. And anywhere in between.

Jerry

·
Registered
3 Posts
the delta

i live in grass valley. and want to go to the sac delta where can i get info on where to and where not to go. i can get around in sacramento but dont know where to lanch and leave my truck thanks for your help .gene

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have two boats a 72 sanger v-drive and a sunrunner i thought the sunrunner would do better in the delta. i will try to post pics

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
Z,
Except for today's rain, this is the best time to explore the Delta. Not much traffic at the ramps ('cept for fisherman), winds are usually calm and marina/bar-keeps are glad to see ya.

:)hand

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
Dammit, I wish I has seen this. i was in San Jose on Saturday cause went to the 9ers game yesterday. If had known y'all were gonna be out I could have brought the boat. Ah well, hope it was a fun day!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts