1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I say YES!! Just after they balance the Federal Budget, eliminate our deficit and elect Republicans to the Mayor and council seats so it won't be right back where it is in another year.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I say YES!! Just after they balance the Federal Budget, eliminate our deficit and elect Republicans to the Mayor and council seats so it won't be right back where it is in another year.
Feds should just buy the dump. The whole city is on federal dole anyway. Give half of them shovels to dig holes and trenches, the other have shovels to fill them in. UNION OF COURSE!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
May as well throw the money in a fire. :no:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Hire a bulldozer. :))THumbsUp
And dig a hole with a trackhoe, push all the garbage in it with the dozer, set it on fire. Hell that may bring enough jobs ole ram may go back to work! :)hand

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
If we can bailout the rag heads in Iraq and those Afgans MF's,Why not the Motortown???:yes:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
If we can bailout the rag heads in Iraq and those Afgans MF's,Why not the Motortown???:yes:
We need to get the fuck out of the Middle East as well. No more paying people to hate us!

And Israel is not included!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts