Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,115 Posts

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
And the dead come back to life...at least for election day. Zombie oughta feel right at home.:)hand

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
What percentage of voter fraud is perpetrated by the republican party? Honest question?
We're not asking about purported voter fraud, we're speaking of actual fraudulent voter activities.

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
What percentage of voter fraud is perpetrated by the republican party? Honest question?
We're not asking about purported voter fraud, we're speaking of actual fraudulent voter activities.
You mean like calling voters and telling them they don't have to vote 'cuz they already signed the petition? :confused:

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
You mean like calling voters and telling them they don't have to vote 'cuz they already signed the petition? :confused:
1. Are people that dumb? if they are, are they informed enough to vote?

2. What makes you think it's not an isolated case of a Dem doing it so it gets reported and the blame goes to Republicans?

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
1. Are people that dumb? if they are, are they informed enough to vote?

2. What makes you think it's not an isolated case of a Dem doing it so it gets reported and the blame goes to Republicans?
Ok. What makes you think that this so called caller "Mike" isn't a plant for the (R) party also.
:)hand

·
3,006 Posts
Ok. What makes you think that this so called caller "Mike" isn't a plant for the (R) party also.
:)hand
What makes you think that I'm jumping up and down yelling fraud?
Well I did just get home and my Fiance, who is from Wisconsin, has a HS "friend" publicly admitting on their Facebook that they voted at multiple polling stations for Barret.

·
3,006 Posts
Man I need to stop posting these difficult questions and first hand experience seems to kill every thread.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Man I need to stop posting these difficult questions and first hand experience seems to kill every thread.
Using facts with libretards will kill a conversation in a heartbeat.:duh::duh:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Probably about the same as democrats, very low and almost non existent.

Both parties have done stupid stuff like running fake candidates and registering dogs.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts