Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Since when has ballot harvesting, registering dead people, multiple votes cast, precinct tampering, etc. not been a part of the democrat's strategy? Until we start taking our elections seriously and casting substantial sentences to perpetrators for voter fraud/violations, this will continue to be the democrat's best friends.

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
That's how they do it and I must say they do it really well. There is really no reason for them to stop when there is no one to stop them and no consequences for their actions...:duh:

Steve

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
I have said it before....

Only persons contributing to our society should have the privilege to vote. Granted there are common sense exceptions worth considerations, ie: ex military, retired, disabled, and so forth, but I for one say, "if you have "no skin" in the game, you should not be granted the privilege to vote". The Math does not lie......When the leaches + illegals = out number the providers.....GAME OVER!
Are we there yet? It is beginning to look like we may be :hmmm:
If illegals are granted the privileges equal to all.....why bother with citizenship :confused:

There are those who participate in the dream and make this Nation the greatest on Earth...and there are those who are just hanging around for the ride.......Which are you?
Randy

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Only persons contributing to our society should have the privilege to vote. Granted there are common sense exceptions worth considerations, ie: ex military, retired, disabled, and so forth, but I for one say, "if you have "no skin" in the game, you should not be granted the privilege to vote". The Math does not lie......When the leaches + illegals = out number the providers.....GAME OVER!
Are we there yet? It is beginning to look like we may be :hmmm:
If illegals are granted the privileges equal to all.....why bother with citizenship :confused:

There are those who participate in the dream and make this Nation the greatest on Earth...and there are those who are just hanging around for the ride.......Which are you?
Randy
I agree!!! I've said, either you work, pay taxes, or own property to be able to vote. Chances are if you are one of those, you are also all three.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts