Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Senate democraps are threatening to shut down the Dept of Homeland Security if Congress doesn't fund obama's EO granting am-nasty to millions of illegals..
Last week the GOP controlled House passed a bill that TOTALLY funds DHS through next year. Now the GOP majority in the Senate have responded with a similar bill that also TOTALLY funds DHS, but does not fund the am-nasty..
The dimocraps are refusing to even allow debate on the Senate bill unless the language defunding obama's unconstitutional EOs is removed....

Hey libtards, ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES, you lost control of the Senate.
The US Congress controls the purse strings, and the GOP controls the Congress, get over it...

It is high time the American people learned the truth, not the lies from the President and butt hurt Senators they'll hear from in the lamestream media...

The GOP is NOT shutting down DHS, the libtards are..

Ray

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I thought dingy Harry Reid was all for cooperation, give and take, etc. :)sphss

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Anyone want to take bets on how the media will report, ie; blame any shut down on? Every opinion poll I've seen in favor of apposing amnesty is well above 70%. Lets see if the beltway Repubs blink on this and cave.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Don't count on the media telling the truth. You'll be disappointed.:))ThumbsDwn

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Light of day...

Anyone want to take bets on how the media will report, ie; blame any shut down on? Every opinion poll I've seen in favor of apposing amnesty is well above 70%. Lets see if the beltway Repubs blink on this and cave.
That is exactly why the dimorats don't want to allow a Senate floor debate... They would have to admit, on the record, their real feelings about am-nasty and show support for obama's unconstitutional EOs.... If the Repubs fold on this issue, they're done. They will lose all fragments of respectability..
The vote everyone is talking about is just a vote to ALLOW a debate on the bill...Not passage...
Ray

·
Registered
976 Posts
Let um shut it down............best thing they can do.........not like they'll be out of a job:)bulb....Put the 225,000+ from DHS on the Canada border and the 180,000+ from the IRS on our southern border..........Job problem solved:D:))eek:)).................

·
Registered
976 Posts
Come guys........please don't let my post stop this thread........I just posted my opinion as to what I think and how I would handle it..........

·
Registered
499 Posts
I like the idea... I believe DHS and the IRS have millions of hollow point rounds...

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Works for me. Put some of the DHS crew on the boarder and fire the rest.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts