Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Don't be upset because most people have little to no respect for your run of the mill GOP dimwits and tea party fanatics.
Now Ram. You have seen the Tea Partiers and you have seen the Wall Street people. Now who would you rather be seen with???

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Looks like the PRF crowd is out of touch with most Americans opinions on most admired persons! ......An Obama / Hillary ticket would be unbeatable :))eek:))

Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton Again Top Most Admired List
Thanks for posting this up.:))THumbsUp It goes a long way in helping restore my faith in the American people after what happened in 2000, 2004, and Doc's favorite time: the 2010 shellacking.:)sphss

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Now Ram. You have seen the Tea Partiers and you have seen the Wall Street people. Now who would you rather be seen with???
I have asked this question multipler times. You look around at the type of person the average dimbulb is, and you williingly CHOSE to part of the group. It defies all logic.

ram, zombie and R&J chanting in unison "Oh yeah, I want to be aligned with this fine gentleman. He is my chosen representative for protests. Wish he could be our next POTUS".:)sphss

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
I'm not denying that there are a lot of scumbags that latched on to the OWS movement. Most cities have laws that forbid people from sleeping/ living in public places. The homeless/downtrodden and the dregs of society used OWS so they could live in public parks. But what wasn't shown IMO with the OWS movement was the pissed off people that belong to middle America that have jobs and go to work every day for a paycheck that has continued growing smaller over the last 3 decades because of policies that have shifted more of the burden onto the backs of middle America from the backs of the wealthy who had been traditionally paying for it. There has been a shift of wealth from the poor and middle classes of America to the rich which can not be denied and people are pissed. Cutting social security, cutting medicare, or cutting other social services so the rich can pay less in tax isn't going to make them any less pissed. The fact remains that the GOP and tea party faithful think cutting taxes for the rich will somehow spur the economy, that it will lead to growth; that somehow lower taxes will lead to more revenue being taken in by the government. One only needs to look back at the past 30 years to see the flaw in this thinking. Taxes right now are at an all time low since WW2 and the economy isn't really booming now, is it?

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I'm not denying that there are a lot of scumbags that latched on to the OWS movement. Most cities have laws that forbid people from sleeping/ living in public places. The homeless/downtrodden and the dregs of society used OWS so they could live in public parks. But what wasn't shown IMO with the OWS movement was the pissed off people that belong to middle America that have jobs and go to work every day for a paycheck
I am thinking that they didn't get the coverage because it was like looking for a needle in a hay stack. The majority are simply lost mindless dipshits claiming to have an education that cost way to much and pays to little. Well duh. Thats happens when you major was herbal horticulture. The rest are just plain jane anarchists, with a few rapists and theives thrown in because they felt more at home and accepted there than any time in there lives. Including prison.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
I am thinking that they didn't get the coverage because it was like looking for a needle in a hay stack.
I'm not talking about the people that went to the OWS rallies. I am talking about the middle America that did not go to OWS rallies, but are as equally angry at the nations financial sector and the plutocrats that are running our country into the ground.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
I'm not talking about the people that went to the OWS rallies. I am talking about the middle America that did not go to OWS rallies, but are as equally angry at the nations financial sector and the plutocrats that are running our country into the ground.
So now you speak for middle americans. HAAAAAAAAAAH. Most middle americans I know are more upset weith the gov than they are the corperations. Most understand it was the regulations by the gov that started the ball rolling to collapse. Only liberals like you and Z and others put more blame ion the corperations because you people thinkj Gov can do a better job than than the private sector. Meanwhile just about everything the gov puts it's finger on ends up costing more or goes belly up. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Looks like the PRF crowd is out of touch with most Americans opinions on most admired persons! ......An Obama / Hillary ticket would be unbeatable :))eek:))

Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton Again Top Most Admired List
Thanks for posting this up.:))THumbsUp It goes a long way in helping restore my faith in the American people after what happened in 2000, 2004, and Doc's favorite time: the 2010 shellacking.:)sphss
Don't be upset because most people have little to no respect for your run of the mill GOP dimwits and tea party fanatics.
here is the results from 05-10

Most Admired Man and Woman
looks like who ever is president always wins. So means nothing that he won this year.
mjc beat me to it. The person isn't admired. The office is. This one is nothing but rhetoric from the left.

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
So now you speak for middle americans. HAAAAAAAAAAH. Most middle americans I know are more upset weith the gov than they are the corperations. Most understand it was the regulations by the gov that started the ball rolling to collapse.
So you are saying the middle Americans you know are as uninformed as you? Let me go out on a limb and guess they generally support the tea party and GOP, right?:)sphss

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I'd vote for that ticket.:))THumbsUp It would also help groom Secratary Clinton for the big chair in 2016. Win win all around.:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp:yes::partyguy:
So will millions of other people because the Democrat party will certainly have had a 4 year Obama/Clinton term to consolidate power and social platforms for her run.. I can almost see how some desperate righties like GN7, Doc, and 500BBC think a Christian / corporate / military coup is the extreme rights only hope. Based upon the current debilitating Republican internal power struggle which has robbed that party of any cohesion going forward even now.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Ellen....

We wnt to San Diego on Monday. We had some Italian food, checked out the USS Midway and stopped for a foot massage at "Happy Feet". While waiting for my foot massage, "Ellen" was on the TV. Tell me, at 3:00 o'clock in the afternoon what kind of mindless liberals are watching ELLEN? There are 1,800 TV channels on my TV and no boat racing....If ELLEN can get paid for her CRAP, I can believe that DEMS are most respected by Liberal Pukes who watch TV crap...

Does anyone in their right mind think Hilary Clinton is respected????? Is Opera really respected or s it all welfare puke watch her???

ADD:

Krauthammer: More Americans believe Elvis is alive than Obama’s stimulus worked

1 - 20 of 23 Posts