Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it seems Dems from Indiana left the state to avoid a vote on labor laws in thier state. Indiana has put legislation on the floor to give private workers the right to opt out of the unions if they want to. They are basically passing Right to Work laws to make Indiana a Right to Work state. Why are the Dems such pussies who will not vote. Just a bunch of sore loosers who are showing that they do not want change for the better. I guess the dems just want to bankrupt the states.:)sphss:|err:|err

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope the people that vote remember this chit.
According to the news it is backfiring on the Wis. Dems. People who are against the legislation are still mad at the Dems for trying to surcumvent the system. It seems they are all going to Illinois since the Dem Gov will do nothing to help the other states get them back. They all should be recalled and kicked out on thier ass's. Nothing worse than a sore looser and that's all these scumbags are. They have been in control long enough to ruin thier states, and now they are crying because the people decided they wanted change for the better, and can't handle it.:|err:|err:|err:|err

·
2001 cheyenne Splash 555
175 Posts
Hitler

If only there were brave people with convictions in the 30's Hitler would not have taken over and led his country to destruction.
To have a healthy system that works you must have balance. Unions have agreed to concessions, the governor wants to destroy the process of checks and balance.
What has happened to democracy? I will remember come election.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
If only there were brave people with convictions in the 30's Hitler would not have taken over and led his country to destruction.
To have a healthy system that works you must have balance. Unions have agreed to concessions, the governor wants to destroy the process of checks and balance.
Saw a state over the weekend and it showed union population in the 60's was about 30% and not it was down to about 12% of the working population........So the vast majority of American workforce is not unionized and we are not screaming for checks and balances......It is in my hand, I can check out and find another job if I desire, easy!

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Democracy would be doing just fine if the Dems would stay and vote. You didn't see the Rep run and hide when it came time to vote for HC did you. What we have is a bunch of loosers who can't handle it when they are not in control.:|err

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
As a conservative republican and TEA Party patriot, I see them adding to our numbers daily with their cowardice. They are not performing the difficult tasks they were elected to perform, so boot them all!

AZMandella makes an excellent point about the KenyanKare legislation. The Republicans stood proud and voted. These democrats have shrunk from their duties. Who's proud of them? :rulez:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
As a conservative republican and TEA Party patriot, I see them adding to our numbers daily with their cowardice. They are not performing the difficult tasks they were elected to perform, so boot them all!

AZMandella makes an excellent point about the KenyanKare legislation. The Republicans stood proud and voted. These democrats have shrunk from their duties. Who's proud of them? :rulez:
Equally as shameful is the so called "doctors" out in the streets handing out sick passes for work to protesters. Did you see that??

Made me want to vomit.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anybody notice the similarity to the Dem state legislators who are running and hiding and our own missing liberals.:D:)hand:)hand:)hand

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Equally as shameful is the so called "doctors" out in the streets handing out sick passes for work to protesters. Did you see that??

Made me want to vomit.
And what kind of message is this sending to the students? If you disagree with something, it's okay to lie and get a Dr to lie for you with a pass to circumvent the punishment for your lie.

Teachers that pulled this stunt need to be severly reprimandined with penalty up to firing and Drs who issued false statements need to be investigated fro breaking the law and punished.

As we've seen here in our midst, Dems are cowards and beyond childish when they don't get their way in life.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
And what kind of message is this sending to the students? If you disagree with something, it's okay to lie and get a Dr to lie for you with a pass to circumvent the punishment for your lie.

Teachers that pulled this stunt need to be severly reprimandined with penalty up to firing and Drs who issued false statements need to be investigated fro breaking the law and punished.

As we've seen here in our midst, Dems are cowards and beyond childish when they don't get their way in life.
Yep.
Issuing false sick notes is defrauding the employers no different than the recent Medicare arrests.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Anybody notice the similarity to the Dem state legislators who are running and hiding and our own missing liberals.:D:)hand:)hand:)hand

Snap!:homoswitchxo7::paperbag::stir::deadhorsejz2: Does it seem, dare I say, cowardly AZ?

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Snap!:homoswitchxo7::paperbag::stir::deadhorsejz2: Does it seem, dare I say, cowardly AZ?

Well, at least one of them hasn't had access to the school computer lab since Friday......

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Did I miss their post? Where are the U's????????? :)sphss
One's off pouting in disgust. I think his spirits got busted up prety good when he got his asse handed to him by an active Army member. He was never the asame after a brief exchange. And the other got himself voluntarily locked out of he PRF 'cause he couldn't emotionally handle the cruelty of opinions towards his messiah.....We aren't to talk about it. :)hand

1 - 16 of 16 Posts