Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Progressives are pushing the generally accepted abortion beliefs beyond the civilized limits. All of the media calls it "Infanticide", I say it is Murder! When anyone is allowed to kill a living child at birth or after, it is murder. My hope is that a law suit is filed and these types of legislations are taken to the Supreme Court.

It seems the disgusting Dems. love wallowing in evil positions. May I add I don't give a shit about what other nations believe about this issue.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
The Progressives are pushing the generally accepted abortion beliefs beyond the civilized limits. All of the media calls it "Infanticide", I say it is Murder! When anyone is allowed to murder a living child at birth or after, it is murder. My hope is that a law suit is filed and these types of legislations are taken to the Supreme Court.

It seems the disgusting Dems. love wallowing in evil positions. May I add I don't give a shit about what other nations believe about this issue.
.......:wtf:
Good God, why do you have to post ignorant crap pushed by the Extreme Right every time. You sound like a Russian troll trying to stir up shit.

It is obvious you don't research anything and only spout off about extreme situations without knowing or learning anything about the facts.
Learn what the bill provides and its protections.
No one is murdered, and it isn't after the child is born.

The Bill applies, "In the event of saving the mothers life."

1 - 2 of 2 Posts