Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read on Drudge today that Debbie Wasserman Shultz of DNC fame is attempting to get a bill passed to grab $20M in public bucks to fund the Democratic Convention. A bill de-funding the practice was passed a few years ago. The DNC has only $4.7 million in the bank vs; $6.9 million in debt. Republicans have around $12 million banked, vs; about $2 million owed. Good work Deb !!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
LOL!!! I have to laugh at those numbers. Not a happy laugh either. That is proof of the spend, spend, spend and worry about the bill later liberal Democrat mentality. Typical libtards!!! :yes:

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I read on Drudge today that Debbie Wasserman Shultz of DNC fame is attempting to get a bill passed to grab $20M in public bucks to fund the Democratic Convention. A bill de-funding the practice was passed a few years ago. The DNC has only $4.7 million in the bank vs; $6.9 million in debt. Republicans have around $12 million banked, vs; about $2 million owed. Good work Deb !!
If those numbers are correct, why would the Repubs. in congress vote to pass that stupid bill? She is stupid.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
If those numbers are correct, why would the Repubs. in congress vote to pass that stupid bill? She is stupid.
The Republicans would get the same amount.
It's a win, win for the politicians voting on it, and we get to pay for it.

I doubt that it will get approval because they just voted the same or similar thing out earlier this year.
I don't know anything about it, so they could have already passed for all I know.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
You mean Obama will have to do some fund raising? Say its not so.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
The Republicans would get the same amount.
It's a win, win for the politicians voting on it, and we get to pay for it.

I doubt that it will get approval because they just voted the same or similar thing out earlier this year.
I don't know anything about it, so they could have already passed for all I know.
I understand what you are saying, but if the Dems are in a numbers hole, the Repubs. will remain in a better financial position even without accommodating the Dems. I don't think the taxpayers should pay for any of it.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Dear Debbie you fat obnoxious biech, I got your donation right about here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts