Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a few years since I've been on here but I have some disturbing news. Denis Porter wrecked his boat at San Antonio Lake and died as a result of that crash. The lake has lowered enough to reveal the resting place of his boat. The result of this has led to some criminals to strip the boat overnite. If any of you hear of some one asking questions about the down plate system or the air shifter let me know so I can bring the wrath of god down on these ass hats.:((((((

·
Registered
979 Posts
Been a few years since I've been on here but I have some disturbing news. Denis Porter wrecked his boat at San Antonio Lake and died as a result of that crash. The lake has lowered enough to reveal the resting place of his boat. The result of this has led to some criminals to strip the boat overnite. If any of you hear of some one asking questions about the down plate system or the air shifter let me know so I can bring the wrath of god down on these ass hats.:((((((
Thieving Bastards! Things where supposed to be getting taken care of to bring what was left home! What do these fukers think they can get? Please keep eyes open in that area and hopefully something will show up.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Some fucking people have no hearts.... I hate thiefs!!!!!!!!!!! I would check local craigslists etc I have seen a few people get caught that way.. If you have pics of the boat and parts post them up... Very sorry to hear of the loss!!! RIP

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Very SAD... I often think of Denis. He was a good man.. His memory lives on....

P.S.... I have nothing to say about thiefs that hasn't already been said other than " The world would be a much better place without them" ....RIP Denis

·
Registered
979 Posts
There is no way that anything off of that boat could be used for anything other than scrap. It has been underwater for 3 years. Probably some tweaker bastard that will sell it to a scrap yard for pennies instead of the whole thing going back to Denis's home where it should be.:|err:|err

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Having read this today and knowing Denis for many years I spent some time on the phone with the North shore Ranger this morning at SA He indicated that a very muddy boat (could be Denis ) was recently discovered but he had (or was only willing to provide) limited details on it , He did say they had indeed just made an arrest for the looting of a "Ski boat" recently that was "sand barred" and sunk about 100 yds from Denis' crash site I will also add details as they are available Tom

RIP Denis

·
Registered
274 Posts
I'm shure some jerk saw it in the mud and saw it was a flatty went over and stripped it thinking he had cool stuff. Been under water for that long nothing is good on it. If its was the Hondo that he crashed, I drove that boat, never forget that ride and Dennis, he was a great guy to know and be around, I caught the bug driving that boat. I hope they save what's left and return it back to his house safely where it belongs. What's left of the boat? Is the motor still in the hull? Or still lost.

·
Registered
20,014 Posts
Some fucking people have no hearts.... I hate thiefs!!!!!!!!!!! I would check local craigslists etc I have seen a few people get caught that way.. If you have pics of the boat and parts post them up... Very sorry to hear of the loss!!! RIP
x2............................i will keep a eye out for those parts

·
One Fast Wacker
319 Posts
There is a Sheriff's report of a man and woman arrested for theft and possession of drugs and paraphernalia . The ski boat had been posted by the insurance company, I believe "Do Not Board" or something like that. Again only giving info gotten by others. These are a couple of mine

·
I do all my own stunts.
1,599 Posts
not to be knocking the lynch mob, but wat if somebody was cruising around and saw the boat sitting there, looks like it had been under water for a while, not brought uo by the owner and they didnt know the story on the crash, people might take a peice or two, i thought legally underwater parts were fair game for a scavenger?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
"denis porter rip"

Altough i have a different opinion on this & this is very hard to put in words. I loved denis & miss his phone calls & yes i love hidie! If anyone would like to talk with me pm me andy :(

1 - 20 of 73 Posts