Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bonco's say Jay Cutler is up for trade and want 2 first round draft picks for him.

You know.. I was pretty pissed off about this whole deal. We have the # 2 offense in the NFL and the 31st deffense. The new coach comes in and decides to start tearing up the offense? STUPID!

However, I think Cutler is now being a big a$$ baby and it's time for his ass to go.

Personally I hope Detroit picks him up. We get 2 1st round picks and he gets stuck on a team that will never go anywhere or do anything.

And for the record. I think McDaniels is a complete tool.

http://www.fannation.com/si_blogs/n...-two-first-round-picks-for-cutler?eref=fromSI

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cutler is going to be a Chicago Bear.

The Bears apparently gave up a 1st round pick this year and a 1st round pick next year along with Kyle Orton and a rrd round pick as well.

That gives Denver 2 1st rounders this year and next year.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
haha!! good luck with that. Just remeber I said that Okland will finish with a better record then the Donkeys this year.:)devil:D

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha!! good luck with that. Just remeber I said that Okland will finish with a better record then the Donkeys this year.:)devil:D
I didn't know there was a team called the Donkeys. Good thing I'm a Bronco fan. It would be tough rooting for a team called the donkeys, especially if they had a worse record then the Raiders.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I didn't know there was a team called the Donkeys. Good thing I'm a Bronco fan. It would be tough rooting for a team called the donkeys, especially if they had a worse record then the Raiders.
DANNY
FEEL MY PAIN
WHAT THE FOCK ARE WE GOING TO DO WITH KYLE ORTON?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
DANNY
FEEL MY PAIN
WHAT THE FOCK ARE WE GOING TO DO WITH KYLE ORTON?
For Josh McDaniels this is an absolute best case scenario. He just got himself a franchise QB that plays pretty conservative. McDaniels didn't like Jay because he takes to many chances. With the right leadership who knows what Orton may be able to do. The Broncos now have 2 1st round draft picks for the next 2 seasons. This year we are absolutely stacked with draft picks.

As a Broncos fan it pains me to think the team we just watched be rebuilt over the last 8 years get tore apart only to be rebuilt again. However.. I want to win tomorrow McDaniels is clearly thinking long term and as much as I hate what he is doing right now I can see why he is doing what he is doing.

I think the Broncos take the best QB available with their first pick and a DT with their second pick. McDaniels spends the next year molding his draft pick QB into his own Tom Brady. Kyle Orton is going into this knowing he's a short term guy and better play his ass off to ensure a long term future as a starting QB. So from McDaniels stand point there's no losing. Either Orton becomes a stud or the guy we draft in round 1 becomes a stud.

Assuming we get all the QB woes worked out by the end of this season we have a QB that can be a hell of a bargaining chip for other players and 2 first round draft picks to get some defensive monsters. Also.. If Marshal doesn't get his sh*t together off the field we may be needing a good wide reciever to take his place.

I think long term McDaniels plan could be very good and he can build a team that will win a lot of games for a long time. With all the trouble and pain he is causing us in Broncos country right now his sh*t better work because if it doesn't... Well.. this is after all Denver and we'll send a lynch mob to his house.

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
I have nothing to say I mean orten u kidding me. I retired my cutler jersey and hope we make it threw this.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
As a life long Denver fan this whole thing has made me sick. Since taking over this high school coach has acted just like one. I will always have good memories of the past cause I don't see any happening soon.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
AFC West is gonna be different this year, that's for sure. At least squirmin Herm is gone and Denver won't miss Shanahan and his shenanigans before long. Raiders have a new coach to blame and what have the Bolts done new?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts