1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
His people must be armed because they can be trusted, you know. His enemies however, must be disarmed despite the constitutional rights that they have.:)sphss

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Personally I could care less about arming these dipshit's. Matter of fact I think we should give them enough fire power to wipe each other off the map. If we could only install some kind of expiration date that made the weapons worthless at a certain point in time. But the hypocrisy is crazy and the continual disregard of our federal laws by this guy is sickening. I can't wait to hear the justification from the smart guy around here.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Waive at laws? Why can't i do that? Oh, forgot potus can do anything thing he wants...he is the real law of the land.

I say just more horseshit. Someone needs to put a plug in him before he starts shit none of his employers want and might not be able to stop.
Maybe he is looking for something to do that won't turn to crap like everything else he does. I bet he goes down in history and the only president to never do anything constructive.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
Waive at laws? Why can't i do that? Oh, forgot potus can do anything thing he wants...he is the real law of the land.

I say just more horseshit. Someone needs to put a plug in him before he starts shit none of his employers want and might not be able to stop.
Maybe he is looking for something to do that won't turn to crap like everything else he does. I bet he goes down in history and the only president to never do anything constructive.
Hey!!

thats the "Emporer" to you young man!!

·
Registered
981 Posts
isn't the arming of terrorist the reason we attacked Saadam??? To go along with the belief of WMD's,so by him arming terrorist the world should see him as a tyrant and can attack us :)bulb

1 - 6 of 6 Posts