Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)hand May have an Extra Room & Boat Slip @ the London Bridge Resort, my nephew might not make the trip. Let me know if DLB is interested, before I cancel. :)devil ROCKER DOWN :)devil

·
!%@#$
508 Posts
Roy if I had been planning better I would be all over that. We said that we wanted to try a room and boat slip there. But the boats not polished up and we just have to miss this year.

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
Roy if I had been planning better I would be all over that. We said that we wanted to try a room and boat slip there. But the boats not polished up and we just have to miss this year.
yo mex did you say not polished up i just know a fella that could do that for ya and he's outa work!!!!

·
!%@#$
508 Posts
yo mex did you say not polished up i just know a fella that could do that for ya and he's outa work!!!!
Your one of those americanized Mex's..So that means I cant afford ya.. But I do have unlimited beers if you ever want to help buff that thing. I am afraid of it so it has never had a good wax job.

It runs and runs good so I normally deal with the "just pulled the cover off look". :)sphss

Racer

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
your right i'm americanized alright . lately i've been slammed with details but we can set up a drink fest and getr done !!!TUNNEL T

Your one of those americanized Mex's..So that means I cant afford ya.. But I do have unlimited beers if you ever want to help buff that thing. I am afraid of it so it has never had a good wax job.

It runs and runs good so I normally deal with the "just pulled the cover off look". :)sphss

Racer

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
Great pics Roy; good to see you out on the water a few times.

Jsantos- I saw you at the launch ramp, Pirates cove, and i think on the water somewhere and every time i went to wave you were looking the other direction!:|err

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
pasties...lol...they only use those on lake folsom!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts