Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
This will be my first time to Havasu. I'll be leaving the 25th coming home the 29th. Anyone else?

1.-WINspeed
We will be there the same dates as well. Been to havasu several times but first time for this. I will keep an eye out for you. We have a 2003 Nordic Rage red/white/blue. Have fun be safe.

·
BANDAID DUDE!
415 Posts
Unless something Crazy happens..I should be on the road Weds also..Disco DCB and ksheldon are pulling down also..Don't forget to service your trailer axle's and check those tire's..don't want to see anyone have to break into there beer fund!!

·
BANDAID DUDE!
415 Posts
Road Trip to Havasu!

1. WINspeed
2. Uncle Dave
3. acatitude
4. Top Gun
5. HiMark Racing
6. Disco DCB
7. ksheldon

·
Registered
80 Posts
Leaving NorCal late Wednesday 4/25

Don't be signing me up for any of those 'free' timeshares things before I get there !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Uncle Dave has to bow out due to health reasons.

Severe health reasons - which SUX.

Word is one of my rides might be there in the Lavey booth. Ill be there in "boat" but not person.

grrrrrr.....

Uncle Dave

·
Registered
80 Posts
Buy you a Beer if you're still down that way on Thursday ????

It's that hot here!
You going to be down there all week? Coming down Wednesday night. Still owe you for coming thru with the garden hose and hoseclamp fix on my DCB during the Big Cat Run 2 years ago. Let me know, we're staying at the London Bridge Resort. Hope to see you!

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Passed up 2 30+ft boats coming down the 15 north/ east of vegas not sure mead or havasu for DS but sure made wish I had my boat on the back of the work truck...you boyz have fun

·
BANDAID DUDE!
415 Posts
Rolled in about 10 pm last night ..didn't see one boat coming up..Adam passed Karl in Barstow and beat him by an hour and twenty..woke up this AM and it's raining..pictures to follow.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts