Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Want to see my member?
417 Posts
Looks like a delta lunch bunch of us are going.

DsiDan, TunnelT, StDennis's, Petty, and Maybe Boatmaster <-- Ha!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
packed up and leaving fresno tues. night....be there till sunday.....hope to catch some of you there...white/orange nordic 25 if you dont recognize the name.....give me a holla, 1st round is on me :)devil

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
street party was great. Looking forward to the poker run tomorrow. We will be up the south end viewing the big guys rolling thru
Im jealous
War Canoe just called me and said the street party was going off
Him and Big Steve are rollin with the Bullheadbully in his new 31" DCB
They said they get a test ride in Mr MTIs rig also
Have fun Ken,wish i was there

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Man, it must be nice to be able to afford to go to Desert Storm! I guess I'm the only poor folk sittin' home in the Delta windstorm..............

·
Registered
177 Posts
1st time I've missed in 4 years! Waiting for our second baby to arrive

1. Razor
2. Nice Pair & Shorty
3. Napanuts
4. jsantos12

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
1. Razor
2. Nice Pair & Shorty
3. Napanuts
4. jsantos12
5. Grads <-----saving to buy a motor
6. Hullshot... had to use someone elses truck to pick up my kids cause he had gas!!!

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
when the first wave of the big dogs came by, I believe it was a mt 35 dcb about 8 boat lenghts ahead of Predator. That DCB was moving, props to whoever was driving it. he was really movin. Guess those 1350 mercs make some mustard. Some one else said Predator was 1st to card stop so Im not sure, but that DCB was moving when they passed us .

·
Banned
196 Posts
when the first wave of the big dogs came by, I believe it was a mt 35 dcb about 8 boat lenghts ahead of Predator. That DCB was moving, props to whoever was driving it. he was really movin. Guess those 1350 mercs make some mustard. Some one else said Predator was 1st to card stop so Im not sure, but that DCB was moving when they passed us .
That was Tony driving the green DCB...great guy and an awesome boat. I heard that the only way Predator beat him was by powering through a 5 m.p.h. zone.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Tony from DCB

That guy has some stones --- 31 ft DCB 100 yards ahead of Predator in 40 skater --- OMG ---- what a sight --- I heard Predator passed fair and square -- before card stop one.... Tony came BACK even harder than he went out ---

1 - 18 of 18 Posts