Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Desertworks 2 seat cage for 2004-2006. It is built with 1 3/4" Chromoly and TIG welded. Comes with 3 panel mirror, 4 light bolt on light bar, aluminum grab handle for passenger, and pre runner style spare tire rack.

Asking $700 OBO

Doors and side view mirrors not included.

·
Rubbing is Racing!!
2,837 Posts
I don't need it but if your in a bind and want to move it I will give you $200:)

You going with the same style on the next cage?

·
Rubbing is Racing!!
2,837 Posts
Lowballin your buddy even, have you no shame??:D
I know what he paid for it:D

If he can get $700.00 for it he should sell it:) All I am saying is if no one buys it and the wife gets sick of stubbing her toe walking through the garage I am here for him:)devil

Thinking about selling the Rhino anyways:)bulb

For anyone intrested it is a very nice/sturdy cage!!

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't need it but if your in a bind and want to move it I will give you $200:)

I'm just selling it for Scott so he can build me a new one. Yes we are gonna do similiar style but a little racier looking and dropped down about 4-5 inches and an aluminum roof.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lowballin your buddy even, have you no shame??:D

If he can get $700.00 for it he should sell it:) All I am saying is if no one buys it and the wife gets sick of stubbing her toe walking through the garage I am here for him:)devil

It really is a nice cage and would be a lot sturdier than the stock one in case of a roll over.

Thinking about selling your Rhino? How come?

·
Rubbing is Racing!!
2,837 Posts
It really is a nice cage and would be a lot sturdier than the stock one in case of a roll over.

Thinking about selling your Rhino? How come?
I used it 3x last year and there not allowed at any of the parks along the river.

Seems retarded to have that much money sitting there. prob put the $$ towards some kinda car/truck hot rod project:)

·
@ The Islander
4,182 Posts

I'm just busting your balls.

Dan, I'll give you $201.00:D

·
Broke mo fo
3,184 Posts

I'd love to buy this. Unfortunately with my money situation right now I might have to cash in all my coins and dig through the couch for more. :(:(

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I used it 3x last year and there not allowed at any of the parks along the river.

Seems retarded to have that much money sitting there. prob put the $$ towards some kinda car/truck hot rod project:)
We can fix this problem you know? We just need to go out and use the damn things more. From September to April there is no excuses to go out and use them even its a local day trip. Also, we haven't gone up in the hills here in Corona FOREVER. Once I get my Rhino back we need to do that a few times before it gets too hot.

·
Broke mo fo
3,184 Posts
We can fix this problem you know? We just need to go out and use the damn things more. From September to April there is no excuses to go out and use them even its a local day trip. Also, we haven't gone up in the hills here in Corona FOREVER. Once I get my Rhino back we need to do that a few times before it gets too hot.
You know he'll regret it if he sells it.

·
Rubbing is Racing!!
2,837 Posts
You know he'll regret it if he sells it.
lol...I sold a sick blown corvette and didn't shed a tear and you think I am gonna be upset about my Rhino;):D

I think most of the reason that I am gonna sell it is life will chage a bit with kids. It would be finnancially irresponsible to go out and buy a toy hauler at this point(economy) I also am not super find of hard pack riding because the dust/dirt. I still love the sand (glamis/dumont) but I think the rhino sucks for that application because it's too slow.

Shall see.....If the GTO goes away in favor of an economy car I would still like something to hot rod around in and puter with.

·
Registered
41 Posts

You will regret it when winter comes again. And you are sitting in corona wishing you were in the desert.

·
Registered
41 Posts
lol...I sold a sick blown corvette and didn't shed a tear and you think I am gonna be upset about my Rhino;):D

I think most of the reason that I am gonna sell it is life will chage a bit with kids. It would be finnancially irresponsible to go out and buy a toy hauler at this point(economy) I also am not super find of hard pack riding because the dust/dirt. I still love the sand (glamis/dumont) but I think the rhino sucks for that application because it's too slow.

Shall see.....If the GTO goes away in favor of an economy car I would still like something to hot rod around in and puter with.

Dirt in your panties is always and pain in the ass.:p

·
Rubbing is Racing!!
2,837 Posts
You will regret it when winter comes again. And you are sitting in corona wishing you were in the desert.
I went to the dessert 1 time last year. Havasu twice

Honestly it's hard to be away from home for both boating/off road season. Financially it's just not in the cards....exspecially with the cost of gas.

On the positive side I reallly like my house :D

9K for you:)hand

·
Registered
41 Posts
I went to the dessert 1 time last year. Havasu twice

Honestly it's hard to be away from home for both boating/off road season. Financially it's just not in the cards....exspecially with the cost of gas.

On the positive side I reallly like my house :D

9K for you:)hand
You cry wolf that you are broke then you go out and by spas and stuff. What gives? And if you invite people to the river gas is 1/2 off ;)

·
Rubbing is Racing!!
2,837 Posts
You cry wolf that you are broke then you go out and by spas and stuff. What gives? And if you invite people to the river gas is 1/2 off ;)
I never said I was broke. I just don't have alot of $$$ and things are always beyond slim around property tax time. We filed our taxes early and got enough back to pay off the credit cards pay prop tax and buy a spa. (I only paid $2500 for a used 8K spa;))

My extra $$$ is now gone:):)punch:)

I don't know how often the river thing is gonna happen.....just not a good situation at this point and honestly I would sell the boat if it were my choice:(

1 - 20 of 49 Posts