Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wireless laptop is the only way to go. Broke mine, so now I'm sitting at the desk in the most uncomfortable chair in the world. My back is screaming, so I'm off to take painkillers and wash them down with some beer. :mad:

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Wireless laptop is the only way to go. Broke mine, so now I'm sitting at the desk in the most uncomfortable chair in the world. My back is screaming, so I'm off to take painkillers and wash them down with some beer. :mad:
hey Rick, a little secret for ya... if you go into your pantry and look in the back of the top shelf - I left something there you could use to put the pain killers down...

·
Senior Moment Member
478 Posts
My desktop had a total meltdown yesterday and now I am forced to use my laptop which is wireless and I mean wireless. They shut off my DSL today so I have to connect to the wi fi in the rv park. Sometimes you connect, sometimes you don't. :|err

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let me know if you are looking for a laptop. I sell them for a living.
Thanks. I love my Mac, but I tripped on the power cord and broke the plug port on the computer. I took it all apart and ordered a new dc board. Felt like I was doing micro surgery, and we'll see if it works when I get it all back together. If not, I may be contacting you.

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Your just pissed that you have to be in the house with Shebus instead of being in that little garage of yours. :D

·
You who rock I salute you
3,339 Posts
Apple laptop.
Mac Book Pro to be precise.
Streets ahead of Vista and a crummy HP hard drive.

·
Registered
120 Posts
For the first time ever, the number of laptops exceeded the number of desktops. Still think the DTs make better file servers, and they're cheeper.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Thanks. I love my Mac, but I tripped on the power cord and broke the plug port on the computer. I took it all apart and ordered a new dc board. Felt like I was doing micro surgery, and we'll see if it works when I get it all back together. If not, I may be contacting you.

Some of the computer manfr's offer to rebuild your laptop for a reasonable fee (Toshiba $350.) check it out.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Some of the computer manfr's offer to rebuild your laptop for a reasonable fee (Toshiba $350.) check it out.
I work at a warranty repair center for laptops. While many times you can get your laptop fixed for $350 or so, why would you want to when you can buy a new one for $529. We sell brand new Toshiba laptops with a 2 year warranty, instead of the standard warranty for $529. Compared to the average computer from 3 or so years ago that people are replacing, these generally are much faster, have 3-4 times the hard drive space, usually at least twice as much ram, and all with a factory warranty. I am in the repair business, but it baffles me to see people pour out an absurd amount of money on a used outdated laptop. We even offer trade-ins toward new laptops.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts