Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dale gayzor said u did
i have noticed one thing over the past two days towing your boat around ,nobody even looks at me i'm not even close to cool .it sure doesn't get the attention two big bad outboards gets ,its like as if they know the gigantic(broken ) i mean blower motor is there for looks !!!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
i have noticed one thing over the past two days towing your boat around ,nobody even looks at me i'm not even close to cool .it sure doesn't get the attention two big bad outboards gets ,its like as if they know the gigantic(broken ) i mean blower motor is there for looks !!!!!!
ouch!:d

·
MyMmbersBIGGERThnUrMember
150 Posts
lol just make it shine beaner!!!!!!!!!! by the way good job the boat finally lookes good. wish we had before and afters!! with the new motor all polished up and the spick shine i should get a couple looks.:)hand

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Hey TT, do you do polishing of raw aluminum materials?
Hey Paul, what do you meant by raw materials? Aluminum? that is what I am thinking about. Other than that the big Mex can polish anything else!
Hey TT I might be needing a touch up on the GN before next weekend...?

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
Hey Paul, what do you meant by raw materials? Aluminum? that is what I am thinking about. Other than that the big Mex can polish anything else!
Aluminum that has not EVER been polished before. its 'raw' material right off the milling machine. It takes a little more than just a buffing wheel... and some Mothers chrome polish..... :D

Preacher Bill is looking for some work to be done and I may be needing some too on a new manifold adapter plate for those 780 carbs. Otherwise I may just powdercoat it or have it anodized. Just looking at options.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Aluminum that has not EVER been polished before. its 'raw' material right off the milling machine. It takes a little more than just a buffing wheel... and some Mothers chrome polish..... :D

Preacher Bill is looking for some work to be done and I may be needing some too on a new manifold adapter plate for those 780 carbs. Otherwise I may just powdercoat it or have it anodized. Just looking at options.
gotcha covered, the guy can take it from raw to bling and great prices. call me and I can set you up.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ready to uncover the F29

How much to Detail my F29? I'm set to drop @ Boatrmasters for Service soon, then detail Time !!!!!!!!!!!

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i thought you would be calling me ,let me know !!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts