Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
a.k.a WHIPLASH #180
944 Posts

·
a.k.a WHIPLASH #180
944 Posts
To all headed for Dexter, Good Luck and have a safe race. Dexter is a beautiful place to race and CDBA are all great people.

Ralph
TE094
Not coming this year???? On one hand that is a good thing for me, as in you are always a tough one to beat, but it would be nice to see you up hear again. :D

·
Registered
983 Posts
Not coming this year???? On one hand that is a good thing for me, as in you are always a tough one to beat, but it would be nice to see you up hear again. :D

Thanks, I got the itch real bad after running the boat a couple of weeks ago at CFW and did some hard thinking, but the financal advisor had to put a stop on that. We had a great time last year, you guys run a great program and if I was going to do a long travel to any race, it would have been Dexter. Tell Jeff Vail HI for me and I will see you guys soon.

Ralph

·
a.k.a WHIPLASH #180
944 Posts
Thanks, I got the itch real bad after running the boat a couple of weeks ago at CFW and did some hard thinking, but the financal advisor had to put a stop on that. We had a great time last year, you guys run a great program and if I was going to do a long travel to any race, it would have been Dexter. Tell Jeff Vail HI for me and I will see you guys soon.

Ralph
I'll tell Vail your RACING. It will keep him nervous!!!:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.