Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Trying to Re-Member
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watched the speech!! Way to bring it home for the half of the country who have a clue and didn't drink the Kool Aid!

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Me thinks he is setting the stones to make a run for it.

We need some conservative repubs to step up and have a voice, otherwise I am going into politics to save my country.

Brian

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I watched it. I'm glad he's standing up and not backing down to the kenyan.

Don't really want him to be Pres though. :)grn

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
The mere running of Darth Cheney for Pres. would give the left a collective seizure. Ha

·
Trying to Re-Member
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I watched it. I'm glad he's standing up and not backing down to the kenyan.

Don't really want him to be Pres though. :)grn
well ok maybe that was a little over the top....but it sure is nice to see a top Republican stand up and defend their policies rather than having to listen to the liberal bs

·
Registered
4,115 Posts

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
well ok maybe that was a little over the top....but it sure is nice to see a top Republican stand up and defend their policies rather than having to listen to the liberal bs
:))THumbsUp Agree. I would like to see him in the cabinet of the next conservative admin.

While GW and Cheney certainly dropped the ball on A LOT of things this is one area where his performance was stellar.

·
Registered
810 Posts
The guys been involved in some serious decisions and global events even before his tenure as VP.... this isn't a in it for the money only guy and he certainly aint listening to anyone. I really dont think anyone owns this guy... ( unions, etc..) This guys owns " it" what ever " it " can be interpreted as... Basically, the guy has STONES.... and personally; I like that and would sleep better knowing this guy is in the mix. ( I wish his health was a little better though.. )

- Rick32

Attachments

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Excellent post!

The guys been involved in some serious decisions and global events even before his tenure as VP.... this isn't a in it for the money only guy and he certainly aint listening to anyone. I really dont think anyone owns this guy... ( unions, etc..) This guys owns " it" what ever " it " can be interpreted as... Basically, the guy has STONES.... and personally; I like that and would sleep better knowing this guy is in the mix. ( I wish his health was a little better though.. )

- Rick32
That is what we need in this country some one with stones ! That isn't afraid of the lib media !

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Cheney is saying what needs to be said the the current Admin in regards to National Security. No one else in congress seems up to the task of defending what has been done to protect us from Radical Islam that is out to end our very existance and way of life.

"Triangulation is a political strategy, not a national security strategy. ... There is never a good time to compromise when [the lives of the American people] hang in the balance."
"When President Obama makes wise decisions ... he deserves our support," Cheney said. "And when he faults or mischaracterizes the national security decisions we made in the Bush years, he deserves an answer."
Here's the rest of what he had to say:

http://my.att.net/s/editorial.dll?pnum=1&bfromind=7406&eeid=6586278&_sitecat=1181&dcatid=0&eetype=article&render=y&ac=0&ck=&ch=ne&rg=blsadstrgt&_lid=332&_lnm=tg+ne+topnews&ck=

·
Registered
5,838 Posts

Family guy is not funny. The show has no plot and is just a bunch of random potty humor.

Dick is a great man. I would love to see him in the future cabniet, but not run for president. I feel the same way about Jeb Bush. They would both make fantastic presidents but it would be sucicide for the conservative party if they ran.... much like McCain was. We need a president that can reach out to the confused and mislead left.... atleast 30% of them.

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts
anyone have a link to the vid?
I'll be watching C-span tonight. Check you local C-Span listing but before the day is over it will be on You-Tube.

Sorry I missed it, Hannity has played a few parts of it. It sounded good.
Cheney was a communications asset that Bush refused to use. I was taking my mother (left-winger) to the doctor one day and Cheney was talking to Rush. My mother didn't recognize his voice and was agreeing with nearly everything he said. If she had know it was Cheney she would have tuned out, but not knowing she kept interest in the discussion. The look on her face when Rush said " Mr. Vice President I want to thank you for your time" was priceless. I then said " Boy I would have never thought You would have agreed with the VP on so many subjects".

In any-case, Bush was a huge let down in not letting Cheney defend their decisions on the " War on terror" Bush kept a muzzle on Cheney much to his determent. In the last year of the administration Cheney should have been on the Sunday Morning news shows twice a month.

S CP

" Liberalism is a Mental Disorder " :)st

·
Ex-Californian
437 Posts
Cheney has always spoke on how he feels is right.... I for one wish his health could take him to the next step !!! Folks we are in TROUBLE...

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
I'll be watching C-span tonight. Check you local C-Span listing but before the day is over it will be on You-Tube.

Sorry I missed it, Hannity has played a few parts of it. It sounded good.
Cheney was a communications asset that Bush refused to use. I was taking my mother (left-winger) to the doctor one day and Cheney was talking to Rush. My mother didn't recognize his voice and was agreeing with nearly everything he said. If she had know it was Cheney she would have tuned out, but not knowing she kept interest in the discussion. The look on her face when Rush said " Mr. Vice President I want to thank you for your time" was priceless. I then said " Boy I would have never thought You would have agreed with the VP on so many subjects".

In any-case, Bush was a huge let down in not letting Cheney defend their decisions on the " War on terror" Bush kept a muzzle on Cheney much to his determent. In the last year of the administration Cheney should have been on the Sunday Morning news shows twice a month.

S CP

" Liberalism is a Mental Disorder " :)st
Stark contrast between Cheney and Biden.....Ironically both their "bosses" kept/keep them quiet for entirely opposite reasons.

I'm still wondering why the Dems who cut down Palin for not having the sense to speak, have nothing to say about Biden. Heard today Biden's release of the classified existance of the VP safe room may be a violation of Federal Law....HusseinO had to send "Lonesome Joe" off on a mission somewhere out of town. Probably got him counting seagulls somewhere off the coast of Guam or something where the cell phone doesn't work.:)devil

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Cheney is living in the past. It's all about electric cars and windmills now.
The way the taxes are rising and the economy is tanking, it'll be donkey carts and Dutch windmills......:|err

·
Ex-Californian
437 Posts
Stark contrast between Cheney and Biden.....Ironically both their "bosses" kept/keep them quiet for entirely opposite reasons.

I'm still wondering why the Dems who cut down Palin for not having the sense to speak, have nothing to say about Biden. Heard today Biden's release of the classified existance of the VP safe room may be a violation of Federal Law....HusseinO had to send "Lonesome Joe" off on a mission somewhere out of town. Probably got him counting seagulls somewhere off the coast of Guam or something where the cell phone doesn't work.:)devil

Now this is FUNNY shiet...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts