Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ben and crew had their meeting today but I didn't hear the outcome and I'm too lazy to search.

·
Registered
435 Posts
We can only hope this encourages more business and individuals to incur more debt before the big hammer falls.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
So anyone think its gunna drop more? Most people I know seam to be waiting for the rates to stop dropping. No one who has a stable job wants to dive in then find out if they would have waited 3 more months for the rates to drop again.

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow .5 is a lot. I wouldn't expect any more cuts from here.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Yes, twice in under two weeks.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
I am still waiting.....
yesterday i got quoted 6% on a 30 year fixed 100% financing loan. no debt here and over 800 fico. was the first person i called. still need to shop around. smaller homes in Anaheim are dipping under 400K now so the wife and i are almost ready to buy.

·
Islander Trailer Trash#23
1,520 Posts
yesterday i got quoted 6% on a 30 year fixed 100% financing loan. no debt here and over 800 fico. was the first person i called. still need to shop around. smaller homes in Anaheim are dipping under 400K now so the wife and i are almost ready to buy.
Last week I was looking @ 30 year fixed Refi @ 5.36 APR w/1 point. FICA scores have to be over 650 and refi LTV ratios are 70%.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Last week I was looking @ 30 year fixed Refi @ 5.36 APR w/1 point. FICA scores have to be over 650 and refi LTV ratios are 70%.
not sure how it factors into it, but the loan i was looking at was for some cal/fha first time buying thing.

does being a first time buyer work against me as far as interest rates go?

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
not sure how it factors into it, but the loan i was looking at was for some cal/fha first time buying thing.

does being a first time buyer work against me as far as interest rates go?
LTV does, more risk higher rate.

So will this put the value of the dollar at 0 yet :(

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
About 500' AGL
2,471 Posts
Damn Mike.............buying all those engine parts on your credit card really helped your score.:D

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
If you need some help finding a home in Anaheim I'd really appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
They will come down more as already stated. Supply is still high and demand is still low. Supply will remain that way until enough incentives are made to bring the demand back up to the Equilibrium point.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
If you need some help finding a home in Anaheim I'd really appreciate the opportunity to assist you.
thank dan. the wife and i are leasing at the moment and are looking into our options for breaking the lease or waiting until june when its up. we've spoken to one agent already, but haven't moved forward and looked at anything in person yet.

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
I have heard that home prices may sink to 50-60% range of the peak in some areas. If I was in the home market I certainly would wait to see how it shakes out. It would suck to buy at 400K and watch it lose another 100K. Could be a year or two also.

And that assumes there are no major terrorist events also. If that happens all bets are off on the economy. Call me a pessimist. I see it as more of a realist tho.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts