Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mr. Speaker! I believe that the answer to long term employment is in the United States Constitution. Well, let me say that a little differently. It's not in the Constitution of the United States - it should be in the Constitution of the United States. And one of these days we're going to get there.
We need to add to the Constitution the right to a family to have a decent home. What would that do for home construction - in this nation? What would that do for millions of unemployed people? He says we need to add to the Constitution the right to medical care. How many doctors would such a right create?
He says we need to add to the Constitution of the United States, the right to a decent education for every American. How many schools would such a right build from Maine to California? How many people would be put to work building roofs and designing every student with an iPod and a laptop? How many ghettos and barrios would actually be touched by such an amendment?
In fact, very little - that we pass in the Congress of the United States even touches the long term unemployed. Only thing that touches them that this Congress has access to, that can actually change their station in life, is the Constitution of the United States.
Mr. Speaker, there is an even greater America that's in front of us. It's the America that adds to our founding documents these basic rights...

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Jackson's new 'chicken in every pot' is an iPod & a laptop for every student - National Political Transcripts | Examiner.com Jackson's new 'chicken in every pot' is an iPod & a laptop for every student - National Political Transcripts | Examiner.com

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
The kid's as big an idiot as the old man......Laptop and I-pod for every kid as a constitutional right. The whole Jackson family needs to get real jobs and quit feeding off the fools that support and vote for 'em.:|err

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
We need to add to the Constitution the right to a family to have a decent home. What would that do for home construction - in this nation?

Hmm, we got empty houses all over the place around here.

He says we need to add to the Constitution the right to medical care. How many doctors would such a right create?

Apparently none, cuz after health care passed, a lot of drs. quit.

He says we need to add to the Constitution of the United States, the right to a decent education for every American. How many schools would such a right build from Maine to California?

States already have that in their constitutions. And I'm sorry, is there some kid that is being prevented from attending school somewhere?

In fact, very little - that we pass in the Congress of the United States even touches the long term unemployed.

So you admit the stimulus was complete focking bullshit?

Only thing that touches them that this Congress has access to, that can actually change their station in life, is the Constitution of the United States.

Good point. Let's delete the Dept. of Education too since it's not doing anything.

-an-ipod-a-laptop-constitutional-right​

Actually we can afford these items - as long as we cut a few teacher administration positions, and trim some teacher pensions.​

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Same ole shit. I am sure he is for reparations as well. I wonder if he still collects a check from Anheuser-Busch?

·
1,512 Posts
Raised by a poverty pimp making millions. Hypocrite. Who says parents don't influence their young.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts