Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 255 Posts

·
Driver
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just dont see it being safe one was next to a 28 magic, the magic looked like a dingy next to it. the waves the boat made was bigger then the london jet

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
not looking to put restrictions on boating anywere, just think that some people should use more caution on a busy weekend
No they will say that they can boat wherever and that those who want to or normally ski or tube should go elsewhere so that the big boats can use the river.:D:D

Personally i can care less as long anyone doesnt drive like an idiot.drive properly theres room for all to enjoy.

·
Driver
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I guess my my Question wasnt directly related to the size of the boat, though it was a bit tight getting by it idling out of moabi channel, there was a huge donzi with tripple o/b on it also, rather the restrictid view due to the full canopy

·
BITCHCRAFT RACING
105 Posts
what, no pics of these 45' bad azz machines
Go to this thread........."who was at pirates cove friday at lunch" by boatless ..... to see a pic of the 46' Skater he is more than likely talking about.
Guess it is becoming a regular at Pirates Cove. It was there 2 weeks ago when we were there as well. An attention getter to be sure!!;)

·
Registered
16,521 Posts
DONT GET ME STARTED..i fought this for a long time and loss.......NO BOATS OVER 24ft should be allowed on the river......period:|err use the fricken lake or ocean.

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,866 Posts
The two huge Skaters were awesome looking but IMO very oversized for the Moabi channell when it's as busy as it was on Saturday. The Skaters had to cruise down the middle causing erveryone else to pretty much stay out of their way. No worries here I enjoyed how bitchen they were and neither one bothered my day.

On the other hand all the wake board boats that assume the no wake zone doesn't include them need to take refresher courses on what NO-WAKE means.

1 - 20 of 255 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.