Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for info. I'd like to know what droopsnoots are made or have been made and how much drop in droop and what angles does water exit. I mean, do they have different exit angles available? Please no guessing. Just hard facts comparing different brands. Not what worked for you. Or what you think you know. Just hard facts. Pat

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
The three droops I have, whitch one is a HTP Snoot that is stright that comes in 0* pin and a 4*pin angle. 1 is a Place diverter brand short with a 1/2" drop with an avertised angle of 3.5* to 4*pin. Last is a AT full with I belive 2" drop with 7* pin angle! Hope this is what your asking! WT:)devil

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The three droops I have, whitch one is a HTP Snoot that is stright that comes in 0* pin and a 4*pin angle. 1 is a Place diverter brand short with a 1/2" drop with an avertised angle of 3.5* to 4*pin. Last is a AT full with I belive 2" drop with 7* pin angle! Hope this is what your asking! WT:)devil
Yes WT. Anymore out there. Berkeley? Pat

·
JRPM/e-PerformanceMarine
1,458 Posts
Pat I hope this helps;

Berkeley ST 8*
Berkeley Long ?*
Aggressor ST 7.5*
Aggressor Short 3.5*
AT/Dom/Leg 7.5*
Place ST 8*
Place short 3.5*
Place Rooster Booster ?*
HTP Stright 0* & 4*

And then you have all the white water guys with all their custom units.

ST = Standard

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.