Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dilligaf the 3rd

:)

Riding his little brother on the back which it seems he doesn't like as they are having a speed wobble :)

He thought he would show his multiple skills on the jet ski...lol

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Cool deal, at least he has no interest in those wheeled couches. haha

Brian

Need some go-fast for the jetski?

·
Wishin I was at the lake!
547 Posts
LOL....or you when nobody wanted to arm wrestle....

How the heck are you Brian? Hope all is well
:D

Man, that goes back a ways... :)sphss

Things are ok, still have the boat, didn't get out much 2nd half of the summer. Hoping to get in a day or two before it gets too cold.

:cool:

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool deal, at least he has no interest in those wheeled couches. haha

Brian

Need some go-fast for the jetski?
HAHA...He does love the boat also

Going to keep the ski totally stock. Picked it up for $300. and believe it or not that thing is a '91

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:D

Man, that goes back a ways... :)sphss

Things are ok, still have the boat, didn't get out much 2nd half of the summer. Hoping to get in a day or two before it gets too cold.

:cool:

I may be old and shit but I still remember that. That was a fun weekend at Lake Havasu :)

It is cold and windy here in BHC. Had family out here this weekend and I refused to take out the boat. They had to hang by the pool and have a good BBQ. Tha' horror!

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
HAHA...He does love the boat also

Going to keep the ski totally stock. Picked it up for $300. and believe it or not that thing is a '91
Let me know when you change your mind.

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Yes....I need to get it redone soon because it has some wear in spots here and there....

Thanks
Thats not good..Why....My floor has no problems here in Yorba Linda for over 5 years. Is it the heat in Bullhead...I would like to do my garage in Havasu. ??

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great Pics Tom!
Thank you T. One more on the way :)coffee

Thats not good..Why....My floor has no problems here in Yorba Linda for over 5 years. Is it the heat in Bullhead...I would like to do my garage in Havasu. ??
I am thinking that may the issue. It isn't real bad but I would like it to be perfect. I think the guy put down 5 coats so possibly it was the guy who did the work. All in all it is holding up pretty good except for some of those spots which are mostly by the cuts in the cement to alleviate cracking problems in the concrete.

It is great and makes the garage look so much nicer and is easy to clean. I would definitly do it if I was you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts