Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok first time going into the disco marina today with my son in my jetboat. and i was rolling a little faster than 5 mph but not by much seeing how it was hotter than you know what and i get a message over a loud speaker about the no wake zone. the guy has a sign on his dock that says something about 5 mph means 5 mph. i was in a 19ft jetboat and not pushing that much water. is this guy hid in his house all the time?:(:(

·
Cheers for beers!
609 Posts
ok first time going into the disco marina today with my son in my jetboat. and i was rolling a little faster than 5 mph but not by much seeing how it was hotter than you know what and i get a message over a loud speaker about the no wake zone. the guy has a sign on his dock that says something about 5 mph means 5 mph. i was in a 19ft jetboat and not pushing that much water. is this guy hid in his house all the time?:(:(
I would have backed up to his dock and roosted him.:)devil

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
discovery bay off hwy. 4 north of stockton:)coffee

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
discovery bay off hwy. 4 north of stockton:)coffee
Oh ok, Well I'm heading out to Discover Park to see if I got my carb problem fixed for a little fun before Summit replaces it with a REAL NEW CARB. Sure is a pain in the ass when it's a problem you have no control over and shoudln't have happened in the first place.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
good luck

·
Northern CA DCB Sales
1,230 Posts
Second point out after the Marina right? This guy has been yelling over that loud speaker for years. Sometimes it is needed but in most cases the guy is over the top!

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Second point out after the Marina right? This guy has been yelling over that loud speaker for years. Sometimes it is needed but in most cases the guy is over the top!
thats him! :)devil has anyone ever unpluged his speaker at night:)sphss

·
Registered
550 Posts
He got us on the 4th of July weekend. He had a siren going and I was looking all over the place looking for cops. Then I saw him. I slowed down and he yelled Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts