Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Push the date back a few weeks Ant, so I know my 23 will be done and ready for the trip. :thumb: That's just not the right waterways for my Skater. :no:

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I'd love to go but no 91 octane in Sac. and I know I cant maqke it both ways
But there is!!! I found 91 at the pumps on the docks up at Swabees - about 12 miles North of the Sac/American intersection. You would probably want to Google search the marina and call up there to make sure they have it, but I specifically was looking for it the last time I was up there. A lot of my friend's boats don't hold enough to go up and back either.

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
Push the date back a few weeks Ant, so I know my 23 will be done and ready for the trip. :thumb: That's just not the right waterways for my Skater. :no:
Do you still have the Trick?

·
Registered
80 Posts
1st Day of my Vacation :)

Sounds like perfect timing! I'll be out all week for the Big Cat Poker Run, so why not burn even more gas !!!!!!!!!!!

·
BANDAID DUDE!
415 Posts
The Point in Rio Vista has 89 if you can run that. Maybe ditch some 5gals of Avgas there.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Dale thanks for the info. That is alomar marina, but they don't have 91. I have never seen 91 anywheres in Sac. Thanks again
If it wasn't there, it was somewhere else up that way. I positively saw it up there, because I know I was happy to see it, as I was never able to get 91 up there before. I don't need to worry about it any more, as both my boats that require 91 octane have a range of well over 200 miles.

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
GAYZOR JUST PUT THE SQUEEZE ON THOSE MONKEYS BUILDING THAT THING!!!!! if its the riggin your worried about i'll let you use some of our plastic seats from the back yard and what guages do you need anyway its a merc!!! TUNNEL T

1 - 20 of 31 Posts