Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I assume you are talking about discovery park @ the confluence of the American and Sac rivers??? I've never known it to get too low. Shasta and Folsom have to release a certain amount of water and there is some tidal influence there that usually keep things pretty stable. It's not my regular ramp but I usually hit it a couple of times a year and have never had a low water issue, you should be fine-Aluminum Squirt

·
Registered
210 Posts
just came home from there and the water was awsome and the water is never a issue ther as far as it goes for lunching. the water is a little nasty though:D

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone for your input. I drove up the delta today from Antioch and the water and weather was perfect today. Alot of boats out there..... Nor-Cal in october ....Yeah

·
Registered
981 Posts
man u should have came out earlier in the year it is a blast me and a bunch of other buddies are out there every weekend and even during the week sometimes,we uasully hang in the american side of the discovery park side and we also go to the elkhorn lunch too,we should hook up and ride :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.