Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With former Obama green jobs czar Van Jones gone, along with his views about whites directing poisons to minorities, focus is now shifting to race-based views of "diversity czar" Mark Lloyd, who has suggested "white people" step down from positions of power to allow "more people of color, gays" and "other people" to take those positions.
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=110775

:)sphss:|err

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I fear the election of the Kenyan has taken racism back-wards a half a century. They have created a new level of racism I can't remember in my lifetime. Seems anything involving anyone or any group that includes differing races is now turned into a race issue. I prefer to label a person by his contribution to society, ability to work with everybody and attitude rather than color, race, religion, etc.

Why can't this administration do that?

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
I fear the election of the Kenyan has taken racism back-wards a half a century. They have created a new level of racism I can't remember in my lifetime. Seems anything involving anyone or any group that includes differing races is now turned into a race issue. I prefer to label a person by his contribution to society, ability to work with everybody and attitude rather than color, race, religion, etc.

Because these clowns think its a means to an end. I might be looking at things less than objectively but it seems to be having a negative affect.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
YYeeeeaaahh... Im sure that Bill Gates, Warren Buffet and all the "crackas" up on Capitol Hill are gonna get right on that request... :) OOOpps, Im a racist for saying that... Sorry everyone... hil:)

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Sadly they don't see themselves as being the "Racists" they accuse others of being. Jealously and hate have blurred their vison to the point they don't see the flawed logic in removing someone from a position based on color. They claim to be making up for past injustices by turning the table around and doing the same thing from the oppositie direction.

The lesson of this flawed logic will become apparrent to them one day when their fallacy literally bites them in the asse......But this will require them to first pull their heads out of their asses so it might take a while.:|err

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I love this one:

Lloyd's comments also sparked controversy when he praised Chavez during a June 2008 Leadership Conference on Civil Rights, saying the Venezuelan president had led "really an incredible revolution – a democratic revolution."
Good lord this guy is a total noob. :)sphss

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
"Social Justice" is another phrase I'm getting sick of hearing.

·
Just another Wannabe
1,199 Posts
Affirmative action for the NBA?
For every african american player on each team, they must hire a white guy, an asian, and someone of hispanic decent. And no three african american players be on the floor at any given time.
It is about EQUALITY!

·
Registered
3,616 Posts

Because when your only tool is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
This administration is by far the farthest left any has ever been and
ethnic fear, prejudice, and class warfare are the Political Left's favorite tools.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Sadly they don't see themselves as being the "Racists" they accuse others of being. Jealously and hate have blurred their vison to the point they don't see the flawed logic in removing someone from a position based on color. They claim to be making up for past injustices by turning the table around and doing the same thing from the oppositie direction.

The lesson of this flawed logic will become apparrent to them one day when their fallacy literally bites them in the asse......But this will require them to first pull their heads out of their asses so it might take a while.:|err
I disagree Tex'.
I think it is because it is just plain easier to play the race card. No effort at all required.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts