Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
And you didn't intend for things to work out that way, right:))eek:))

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Why have a divorce when you can have a boating accident?
I used to work with a guy who was a retired LE underwater search and rescue diver.

He was a 5 time widower, claimed they were all boating accidents. :))eek:))

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I used to work with a guy who was a retired LE underwater search and rescue diver.

He was a 5 time widower, claimed they were all boating accidents. :))eek:))
I know a guy who's wife was a bank teller, and was shot during a robbery. They didn't catch the bank robber for 2 days, but the FBI had the X hubbie in custody within an hour of the robbery. Seems shooting bank tellers is not a common thing for bank robbers to do, and this was pretty obvious that the robbery was secondary. Both are still in prison 25-30 years later.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
354 Posts
I know a guy who's wife was a bank teller, and was shot during a robbery. They didn't catch the bank robber for 2 days, but the FBI had the X hubbie in custody within an hour of the robbery. Seems shooting bank tellers is not a common thing for bank robbers to do, and this was pretty obvious that the robbery was secondary. Both are still in prison 25-30 years later.
I'm wishing I had never got married in the first F-ing place. but not bad enough to do something like that.:angry:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts