Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who from the DLB will be attending the Desert Storm Poker Run at Lake Havasu Apr. 22-25?

I'm taking the family and boat down on the Wed before and coming home the Monday after.

·
Registered
939 Posts
desert storm

We will be there the weekend before for the Big Block Spanking Party. Will stay through Thurs to see all the early arrivals. But miss the main event

Jerry

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought I saw Rocker Down on the poker run list.

Millhouse...are you running in the poker run or just spectating?

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Rocker Down @ Desert Storm

Rocker Down @ Havasu

:)hand We go every year, and have a great time. We're leaving on Wednesday @ 3:00 AM, and driveing streight through and staying @ The London Bridge Resort, they have BOAT SLIPS. At last count, there is about (5) Boats going from the Sac.area. Great Street Party 4/22, Poker Run 4/23, ,Shoot Out 4/24, and Offshore Race 4/25, all in one place on one weekend. See you there. :)devil Rocker Down :)devil

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
Rocker Down @ Havasu

:)hand We go every year, and have a great time. We're leaving on Wednesday @ 3:00 AM, and driveing streight through and staying @ The London Bridge Resort, they have BOAT SLIPS. At last count, there is about (5) Boats going from the Sac.area. Great Street Party 4/22, Poker Run 4/23, ,Shoot Out 4/24, and Offshore Race 4/25, all in one place on one weekend. See you there. :)devil Rocker Down :)devil
Do you have to be staying at the London Bridge to be able to get a slip there?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The wife and I are staying in our condo on the island just across the London Bridge on the left. We are thinking about having some peeps over Thu afternoon/night. Will keep you all posted.

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
The wife and I are staying in our condo on the island just across the London Bridge on the left. We are thinking about having some peeps over Thu afternoon/night. Will keep you all posted.
Give us a call if you want; My brother-in-law and I are staying with Unforgiven and a couple others from So-cal. Rented a house....somewhere. Never been there but it is a friend's of Unforgiven (Eddie), so i dont think its far from you.
Mead: 805-704-0628

·
Registered
557 Posts
Although I'm not part of the DLB, I will be at Desert Storm and hopefully meet some of you guys. I just moved back up to Reno last year and plan on doing a lot of boating up at Shasta this year...

·
Just Shoot It!!
35 Posts
Desert Storm photos and video...

Hey all...

I s/b there. I go every year now (this will be my fourth year) and shoot photos and video for the event (I'm part of the official photo and video production crew). In 2009 I did the Friday afternoon photo shoot (Rocker Down was there). Got plenty of great shots! Many cockpit "aerial family portraits" too! On my large iMac monitor I can see stitching detail and texture detail in the vinyl, read the time on watches and read gauges!! Cool event - a lot of work (It's the hardest shooting I've ever done!).

We also shoot and produce the video (this year, though there was a lot of issues in getting it done - long story - and the poker run piece is just way to long, and the video was just way late). But there's good stuff in it. Last year's video kicked ass and we were very proud of that work.

Bottom line is that I hope to see as many of you all as I can down there, have fun and party and capture the best that our crew can of you and your crew in action!

-Lenny
[email protected]
www.Shoot-2-Thrill.com

(Yes, the site needs to be updated - working on that soon)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts