Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll just go with, you'll have your motor back together by then. Any body that is interested should be checking for campsites asap, since they do fill up.
Tommy

·
Registered
196 Posts
We'll be there July 10th -14th Fleming meadows if anyone is in the area and we will mark the August date on the calender now

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'll just go with, you'll have your motor back together by then. Any body that is interested should be checking for campsites asap, since they do fill up.
Tommy

What campground everyone gonna be at?

·
Registered
762 Posts
Awesome. I need to get with it and see if I can still get a spot in Fleming.
Bob, I got something for you this year:)grn.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I thought we would be able to make it, but my daughters soccer has changed the schedule a bit. Bob, that's good news for you though. My plan was to be sportin 305 cubic inches of Mercruiser fury all tucked nicely in a Sea Ray:happy:. You guys have fun and be safe.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Yes we're in. We may not be up 'till Saturday night. Anyone going to be out there this weekend?
Sounds great. Looks like I'm running solo. I will be in Arnold on Friday/Sat. for a team building liver test with my boss and my team. Heading to DP midday Sat. Only chore is to get a pumpout on the houseboat. Reminder, we monitor channel 72 on the marine band. I think you have a radio on the 240. If so, call me when you get in.

Rick

1 - 20 of 28 Posts