Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's that time again. Time to start planning the 4th annual Lake Don Pedro hot boat trip. It's allways been an early August outing. Last year was so spectacular; and we have had interest in making it longer, I am starting to look at the calendar. I am leaning towards the weekend of August 7 and 8. I will probably show up on wed. 8/4 and stay thru mon. 8/9. There was also interest in getting together some rental houseboats. I have no idea if I can get the deal I got last year, but all I can do is ask. Any input on weekend and duration is welcomed. The water level is looking pretty good considering how little rain we have gotten this year. This next series of storms is going to a dramatic step forward towards capacity. Lets talk boating.
Tommy

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
tommy aug 7 th 8th is out that is the big cat weekend and my 40th party at my casa , and if you can the 14th i have wedding ,so im suggesting either the 30th of july or the 21st of aug . and yes i think troy,drew,dan and i were interested in a houseboat !!!TUNNEL T JUST MY .02

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Allright it looks like end of July, beginning of August. I will arrive Wed. 7/28 PM, and stay thru mon. 8/2. If the weather looks decent this weekend, I will be heading to "das boot". While there, I will hit up Joyce about houseboat possibilities. Start making camping reservations.
Tommy

·
NOSTALGIC V-DRIVES
3,059 Posts
Allright it looks like end of July, beginning of August. I will arrive Wed. 7/28 PM, and stay thru mon. 8/2. If the weather looks decent this weekend, I will be heading to "das boot". While there, I will hit up Joyce about houseboat possibilities. Start making camping reservations.
Tommy
Thanks Tommy, we'll be there. Had a great trip last year. :)

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Heard through the grapevine that the crew from Brentwood start school that week. Gonna back it up one more week to the weekend of 7/24, 7/25. Hopefully this doesn't screw to many people up. Post up with info.
Tommy
P.S. I love that so many people have interest. This must mean that it is a fun weekend.
P.P.S Phil, I think we can make the turn at 75.

·
NOSTALGIC V-DRIVES
3,059 Posts
Heard through the grapevine that the crew from Brentwood start school that week. Gonna back it up one more week to the weekend of 7/24, 7/25. Hopefully this doesn't screw to many people up. Post up with info.
Tommy
P.S. I love that so many people have interest. This must mean that it is a fun weekend.
P.P.S Phil, I think we can make the turn at 75.
Thanks Tommy, I thought (ouch) "I'm good with any date"...."just pick one".

Till the boss came home and said, "Hey short bus that's great but... that's the first week back to school for the kids".

Wooops!

Give the cruise director a call and bottom line, Thank you Tommy. :)

Hope these new date's don't conflict with anybody's schedule. Sorry 'bout that.

I'm thinkin' 75 will do the trick. That was some fun chit. :)devil

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It has been brought to my attention that there may be a conflict with the earlier date. How does everybody feel about Aug 21 weekend. That is when we did it last year. Sorry about the confusion, but that is why we start so early. Keep the input coming.
Tommy

1 - 20 of 52 Posts