1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
No doubt, awesome video Seth! That's really cool that you ruin part of your day filming so everybody gets to see what their boat looks like running down the river! :))THumbsUp

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No doubt, awesome video Seth! That's really cool that you ruin part of your day filming so everybody gets to see what their boat looks like running down the river! :))THumbsUp
Taking video definitely takes away from fully experiencing the moment, in the moment. Instead of really appreciating how awesome it is to see two super bad ass Skaters going at it, I'm concentrating on getting a smooth pan, keeping the camera as steady as possible, and keeping the action in the middle of the screen. The trade-off is getting to revisit the moment over and over again and having the ability to share it with others. I wouldn't say any part of the day was ruined by any means though.

Did you have any idea what a HUGE roost your boat throws? Must be pushing 30' tall by 150'+ long! :))eek:)) NICE! :))THumbsUp

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,961 Posts
Taking video definitely takes away from fully experiencing the moment, in the moment. Instead of really appreciating how awesome it is to see two super bad ass Skaters going at it, I'm concentrating on getting a smooth pan, keeping the camera as steady as possible, and keeping the action in the middle of the screen. The trade-off is getting to revisit the moment over and over again and having the ability to share it with others. I wouldn't say any part of the day was ruined by any means though.

Did you have any idea what a HUGE roost your boat throws? Must be pushing 30' tall by 150'+ long! :))eek:)) NICE! :))THumbsUp
:))THumbsUp :))THumbsUp :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
3,362 Posts

My jet-o-vators work good, don't they!!! :D Thanks again for the vids, and I'm sure I speak for everyone! :party-smiley-020:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts