Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Invitation to warm water, frosty beverages and a great group of people. Informally started in 2007, we have been gathering for a weekend of fun. Many camp, some rent houseboats and other put up tents in a cove to be named later. We will park our houseboat in a good protected cove along with other houseboat owners that appreciate all the DLB has to offer. In 2010 we had over 30 boats that included daily runs to the "Waterfall", up river past Moccassin Point, and speed runs in the evening.

Reservation are still available but the best campsites go fast so if interested make the call and book the weekend. The dates are Aug. 2-5. 209-852-2396

The list:

1. Familycat 4

·
Registered
80 Posts
On the Neil's Houseboat that weekend !! Just talked to Mike & Susan !!!

The list:

1. Familycat 4
2. DiscoDCB 4

·
Registered
56 Posts
Might have to cruise out.... It was cool meeting you Memorial day at the waterfall. If you don't remember, this is "Bo" with the runner bottom that hung out with you for a minute on Monday. Would like to make some more events with you guys. Take care, and I'll be following this thread for updates.

Bo

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Might have to cruise out.... It was cool meeting you Memorial day at the waterfall. If you don't remember, this is "Bo" with the runner bottom that hung out with you for a minute on Monday. Would like to make some more events with you guys. Take care, and I'll be following this thread for updates.

Bo
I do remember. Come out if you can. Looks to be a small group so far but big or small it is never boring.

Rick

·
Registered
1,299 Posts

Bo
We may be bringing a V-Drive out for this. Would like to see yours.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I'm planning on having the motor together and in the boat by mid July, so I'm hoping we can make this. Is there room for another v-drive? I mean a v-drive without a wakeboard tower:D.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Invitation to warm water, frosty beverages and a great group of people. Informally started in 2007, we have been gathering for a weekend of fun. Many camp, some rent houseboats and other put up tents in a cove to be named later. We will park our houseboat in a good protected cove along with other houseboat owners that appreciate all the DLB has to offer. In 2010 we had over 30 boats that included daily runs to the "Waterfall", up river past Moccassin Point, and speed runs in the evening.

Reservation are still available but the best campsites go fast so if interested make the call and book the weekend. The dates are Aug. 2-5. 209-852-2396

The list:

1. Familycat 4
We have not been but is there anchor room or do they allow as we usually just sleep on the boat for these type of events. 29 with a small cudy for over nighting. Not sure we can make it but if we can cruise up and toss an anchor that makes it easy. We have been by Don Pedro but not had the pleasure of boating on it. Nice to have someone that knows the waters first time out. If we are off work and can get there would be great to meet new friendly boaters. Boat is not real fast but makes a good sweeper if someone has trouble. :))eek:))

Andy & Pam

·
Registered
80 Posts
Boat Camping allowed

There's a small fee for launching and throwing an anchor overnight, come on out !!!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Pig Roast was FUN !!!!!!!!!!!

This Weekend was the annual Pig Roast, what fun from what I remember !!!!!!
Water is down 50 feet, but lake is plenty full! And clear is different than Delta for sure!
Can't wait for DLB Run next month!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OC, glad your bunking with us. should be a nice weekend. When are you planning to go? We are leaving sometime Thursday. Actual time TBD I can already taste the "Bloody Mary's"

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The List:

1. Familycat 4
2. DiscoDCB 4
3. High Voltage329 camping 5
4. Top Gun ? on peeps and camping but will be there.
5. O.C. 2 peeps
6. Bad News Travels Fast 2
7. Boatmaster ?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts