Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,
I'm in El Dorado Hills looking for a fun group to go out boating with and stuff and was wondering if this is the rigfht group..I have a wife and 2 kids so looking for a more family style group than a beer group..you know what I mean..
Annual fees or how does this operate?
I have a 29 Ft twin 300X Carrera cat and a few more boats.
Thanks,
Tony Guaglione
916 933-5750

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Damn Tony. I think you scared them off talking bout no Beer. Them guys are a bunch of lushes. No not really. The few I have met are great guys and gals. Be prepared to run 80-90 mph in 2 foot rough water. If you don't they will leave you in the dust.

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
Guys,
I'm in El Dorado Hills looking for a fun group to go out boating with and stuff and was wondering if this is the rigfht group..I have a wife and 2 kids so looking for a more family style group than a beer group..you know what I mean..
Annual fees or how does this operate?
I have a 29 Ft twin 300X Carrera cat and a few more boats.
Thanks,
Tony Guaglione
916 933-5750
there are no fees, we are just a bunch of people who share a common interest. Come on out and enjoy a day. There are a lot of us that boat with our families, and no body gets left behind!

·
BANDAID DUDE!
415 Posts
Stop by the house tomorrow Tony, take a look at the Cole and ill fill ya in.

Greg

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds great everyone and its nice to see so many responses so fast.
Hey Greg, I'll be there around 10:15 or so and I'll call when I'm on the way.
Where does Hookie day run start and where does it go to?
Thanks everyone!
Tony

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Sounds great everyone and its nice to see so many responses so fast.
Hey Greg, I'll be there around 10:15 or so and I'll call when I'm on the way.
Where does Hookie day run start and where does it go to?
Thanks everyone!
Tony
you just want to see his new boat!:duh:
Tony heard you had an interesting conversation??? Remember this is a close knit group of friends....

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
See Don, I told you someone would buy the Warlock in time and I just went over to Greg's to check out the Cole for a friend in S Cal, the Cole is really nice by the way as I'm sure you know.
By the way did you ever find a late model 496 HO for me, I never heard back from you so I guess that means no so far but make sure you call me if you do, I need the whole motor and bravo X drive set up.
Thanks,
Tony

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts