Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DNE built 498ci BBC: Makes 821HP and 700 lbs/torque at 6,500 RPM on PUMP GAS (dyno sheets in hand)

Block - GM Mark IV fully prepped by DNE: smoothing, radiusing, and epoxy finish, Crank - Scat 4340 Forged 4.25" stroke with radiused journals etc.,Rods - Eagle forged H beams, with,ARP bolts, Pistons - fully custom CP billet pistons , Cam - LSM solid roller with proprietary lobe profiles and revised firing order (1-8-7-2-6-5-4-3), Lifters - Crane solid roller, Springs - Isky gold stripe, Rockers - Comp stainless roller, Studs – Manley, Timing set - Jesel belt drive, Heads - Canfield with Carl Foltz CNC Profile. 2.300 Ferrea intakes 1.88 exhaust, Intake base - Victor 2-R fully flowed and profiled by DNE. Complete runner re-work with epoxy contouring etc., Intake top - Custom machined top with reliefs on the underside for the use of Wilson shear plates, and to correct for 4* bow-high engine angle at idle., Carbs - (2) 850cfm mighty demons fully detailed and tuned by DNE. Adjustable air bleeds installed, Fuel pump - Clay Smith mechanical, Oil Pan - Dooley 14 qt, ATI Fluid Dampener. All of the hardware was just polished.

Feel free to call me with any questions at 909-732-7036.

Asking $10,800 OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Damn...you are pretty brave....Putting that fine piece of equipment on that pos engine cart i scabbed together.....and now that i think of it i ran out of deck screws when i did it...opps:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Good...hope Drakes motor didn't fall over in the meantime. That stand was intended for broken down ford motors anyway.lol
I hear you have a flat that turns left....we should go out and play sometime:happy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.