Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our 25th is coming up this week, and Nancy won't give me any hints, except that she absolutely refuses a new car, we're out of boating for the most part, and we're up to here with cruises, etc. Please, especially ladies, do you have anything out of the ordinary for our anniversary? She doesn't lurk here so you won't give anything away. Drinks to the winner...

·
Premium Member
936 Posts
When it comes to Anniversaries...

I know the 25th is the Silver Anniversary...

Other than that no!

Best of luck to you & congratulations :D

·
HELL OF A GUY
3,137 Posts
Our 25th is coming up this week, and Nancy won't give me any hints, except that she absolutely refuses a new car, we're out of boating for the most part, and we're up to here with cruises, etc. Please, especially ladies, do you have anything out of the ordinary for our anniversary? She doesn't lurk here so you won't give anything away. Drinks to the winner...
25, shit burt i got something on ya:Dwhere going on 31(ooooh the maddness:)devil). just walk up and tell her you "LOVE HER" and a GREAT KISS;)after this long,you don't gifts;).see ya on the mead!:)hand

·
Registered
991 Posts
Take her up to Paso Robles to Summerwood winery. They have a killer bed and breakfast with a great chef. Stay the weekend and enjoy. Sometimes it isn't the extravegance of the gift, but the warmth.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Congrats you two! Ahhh, I miss the long lazy afternoons on the old Sea Ray just chatting you two up.

I think Ted is onto something. Make sure it's just the two of you on your getaway (we know family is around on most of your trips lately). She'll appreciate it very much...I'm going to think a little harder about tying in the whole "silver" part for you.

To start, there's a Silverado Resort in Napa. There's also the Silverado Winery. She'd dig something with silver in the name. She's a girl. :p

·
Registered
537 Posts
You can't go wrong with diamonds.......braclet, necklace, ring. Also, a weekend of pampering at a beach resort it the best. Just my opinion :)

Oh, and congrats!!

·
'Glass slinger
984 Posts
You could get her a silver special edition Rhino... ;)

J/K...

I love the idea of the getaway, and if it has silver in the name even better.

You could get something that is really important to her re-cast in silver as well. An heirloom, something from your past together... Something from your wedding day? A creative jewler can do almost anything... they can even recreate concert tickets or something....

·
Registered
991 Posts
And if all that mushy stuff is out of the question, Mimi and I will buy you guys dinner at Brandons - Taco Tuesday that is :)hand

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ted, thanks for the offer, can we take a rain check? Unfortunately, I waited until the last minute to ask for ideas and something popped up. Will look forward to next time...

·
I'm on a BOAT
710 Posts
How about a trip to Hawaii?

If you all are "active" Matt and I did a Grand Canyon Dory Boat trip that was really great!

If you like food and wine, there is the Food and Wine Classic in Aspen Colorado. June 13-15....

A silver charm bracelett with little silver charms that mean something to you both :D

A silver bikini :D

Congrats on your 25th!

·
boatless
634 Posts
I can hook you up with a wholesale jewelry guy in LA if your interested... something engraved..... little wine and dine... you will be good to go.
Congrats!!!! 25 years is awesome.

·
Pride & Promise
513 Posts
And if all that mushy stuff is out of the question, Mimi and I will buy you guys dinner at Brandons - Taco Tuesday that is :)hand

Are you talking about Taco Tuesday at Brandons Diner in Upland and Alta Loma???

Didn't mean to jack the tread, Congrats on 25 years! Unfortunately I have no suggestions as what to do!

·
I'm on a BOAT
710 Posts
But not a 25th anniversary sort of place :D

Flemmings in Victoria Gardens is really nice......:D

Or Sycamore Inn, they will put your name and year of your anniversary on their sign :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts