Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
HaHa!!! I Like How The Scoop Is Sitting On The air Filters. And The Extensions On The Twisties! The Sticker On The Back "Whos Next" Is Pretty Good Too. Whats With Some People?

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Hell yeah. You didnt know that? THat boat is very custom. I really like how he has his scoop mounted with bungees.:)devil I want to be next! You can tell he is a hill billy for sure. I like the custom headers too.:D Good find.:)hand

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
HaHa!!! I Like How The Scoop Is Sitting On The air Filters. And The Extensions On The Twisties! The Sticker On The Back "Whos Next" Is Pretty Good Too. Whats With Some People?
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............... W.O.T. I swear I was writing mine as you were to you just posted first. We pretty much said the same thing so ......:)sphss:p

·
Registered
988 Posts
the air filter thing is a common feature on his vehicles. Check out the cars in the background of a couple of the pics :)sphss
Yeah I Noticed The Suzuki Samurai In The Background With The Hood Scoop! Is Anyone Gonna Bid On It?:p

·
It's a sickness
1,354 Posts
NO FU2KIN WAYhil:), omg this made my day, atleast he's not claiming 200 mph!!!!!. I would like to hear the choppy cam:D

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
that thing is incredible! oh man, im so fockin pumped about that haha

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
He probably is the chit in his town. But probably not so much on the WEST COAST. Myabe we shoul get him and Mr. 200 MPH together. LOL!

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Ebay should make people post pictures of the buyers and sellers. I just have to see what this guy looks like and what a person that buys a boat like this looks like....

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Ebay should make people post pictures of the buyers and sellers. I just have to see what this guy looks like and what a person that buys a boat like this looks like....
4 legs, 5 teeth, nine fingers, BETWEEN THEM, same off-white sleeveless muscle shirt/tank top on both, baseball caps included. ;):D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts