Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
have seen at major home or electrical supply companies water proof cord retainers for electrical boxes. some knurled aluminum and some crome or polished. have used the appleton conduit fitting with good results may be other brands in your local, just a thought.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Buck Heres ours , no "electrical" fittings here ,Simply custom made positive leak proof seal with o'rings availablbe in Berk, Dom and Jacuzzi OEM Transom adaptor threads as well as "bulk head styles" for set backs etc and also in Black , blue and polished average around 25 bucks Tom
PS we also have a new Leak proof steer tube system as well

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Buck Heres ours , no "electrical" fittings here ,Simply custom made positive leak proof seal with o'rings availablbe in Berk, Dom and Jacuzzi OEM Transom adaptor threads as well as "bulk head styles" for set backs etc and also in Black , blue and polished average around 25 bucks Tom
PS we also have a new Leak proof steer tube system as well

So when you gonna get the (bulk head style in permacoat blue) sent to me:D

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
TODAY !! How many
hey, charge him for a steering extension and steering cable too, send em to me:D seriously, i need a extension, the nordic came with a droop, no extension. steering cable is pretty stiff as well, gotta see what p# it is tonite.

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
hey, charge him for a steering extension and steering cable too, send em to me:D seriously, i need a extension, the nordic came with a droop, no extension. steering cable is pretty stiff as well, gotta see what p# it is tonite.
You finally got it there at home huh? Cool...

Greg tell you about his steering wheel adventure yet? lol

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
You finally got it there at home huh? Cool...

Greg tell you about his steering wheel adventure yet? lol
what? has he been sitting in 1 of his boats making vvvrrrrroooom vrrrrrrooom noises again?:D

yeah, the nordic is home for now, haven't really had enuff time to check it out. needs some tlc, good wet sand and buff.

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
what? has he been sitting in 1 of his boats making vvvrrrrroooom vrrrrrrooom noises again?:D

yeah, the nordic is home for now, haven't really had enuff time to check it out. needs some tlc, good wet sand and buff.
Well, that's a given as he's been enrolled in the GR School of Boating for awhile now... :p

I meant his search for the little steering wheel with the faces carved in it.... :D

Awright, gonna be makin some racket with it here soon huh.... :)devil

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Well, that's a given as he's been enrolled in the GR School of Boating for awhile now... :p

I meant his search for the little steering wheel with the faces carved in it.... :D

Awright, gonna be makin some racket with it here soon huh.... :)devil
faces carved in it? shit go for the old school look, chain wheel allll da way:)devil:D

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
faces carved in it? shit go for the old school look, chain wheel allll da way:)devil:D
He was dissin the the tried & true chrome 3 spoke wheel already, somebody did post one of those little chain wheels like was in your uncles shovelnose, lol...

Yes, he wants it to be like those portrait tattoos, be his & his mechanic's faces side by side, on a bed of roses.... :))eek:))

rotflmao hil:)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He was dissin the the tried & true chrome 3 spoke wheel already, somebody did post one of those little chain wheels like was in your uncles shovelnose, lol...

Yes, he wants it to be like those portrait tattoos, be his & his mechanic's faces side by side, on a bed of roses.... :))eek:))

rotflmao hil:)
THIS THREAD IS GONNA SELF DESTRUCT!:|err

Dont be hatin fool! you know the whole story,,,damn and for you to think up something like that shit makes me wonder about the real you:)gay:(hil:)hil:)hil:)

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
THIS THREAD IS GONNA SELF DESTRUCT!:|err

Dont be hatin fool! you know the whole story,,,damn and for you to think up something like that shit makes me wonder about the real you:)gay:(hil:)hil:)hil:)
LMAO, damn near spit my beer out... :D :D :D Wonderin when you would see it.... :D I's just ***kin with ya. :p

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
motor man gots ya down greg? i told ya i'd build ya a turbo motor, ya just gotta give up a credit card for a bit:D

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
motor man gots ya down greg? i told ya i'd build ya a turbo motor, ya just gotta give up a credit card for a bit:D

nah thats all water under the bridge now!

Still working on the odd's and ends for the funjet! you know all the rigging and stuff ya gotta do when ya start with a bare naked hull!,,,, hell im about to start on the wiring here soon,,,then it will be off to the water:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts