Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime someone comes over I end up with a bunch of stuff I dont drink. I usually tell my guests to take whatever they brought home with them so my fridge doesn't get too packed.

I'm desperate, outta Coors light and drinking Corona Light.....withought a lime.:)sphss They are not half bad, or half good!:D

Do ya drink the "leftovers" or pour them out?

·
Slow Learner
909 Posts
Everytime someone comes over I end up with a bunch of stuff I dont drink. I usually tell my guests to take whatever they brought home with them so my fridge doesn't get too packed.

I'm desperate, outta Coors light and drinking Corona Light.....withought a lime.:)sphss They are not half bad, or half good!:D

I don't have any friends so I don't have that problem....
:)

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts

out!

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts

not usually unless i am very unmotivated to go to the store. we all drink bud light, but every once in a while someone will bring something else that i might end up chugging a couple days later after mowing the lawn or something.

it all comes down to what is leftover. :D

·
It's good to be alive
1,526 Posts
OK, you see them pouring multilple drinks, sweeping across the glasses, spilling like crazy. The mat shot is all the sh*t that spills. They pick up the mat, pour it in a shot glass and....wahla.....mat shot!!! Tim, he knows.

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
OK, you see them pouring multilple drinks, sweeping across the glasses, spilling like crazy. The mat shot is all the sh*t that spills. They pick up the mat, pour it in a shot glass and....wahla.....mat shot!!! Tim, he knows.
Tim is a freaking Yankee fan. He don't know shiatt. :D

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
Got bottles of Sky, Jack, and various wines.
Gotta love the leftover party booze. :)devil

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
I hardly ever drink so leftovers sit around forever...

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I drink the left overs. I am a bar tender so I tell people who party at my house to bring whatever they want and I'll mix it up for the night. Its how I stock my liquor cabinet. :)

Funny, mat shots are what I give my customers who badger me for a free drink. I usually pour it in a shot glass and add pickle juice or hot sauce to it when they aren't looking or in the bathroom, and say here, Its on me!

~Brian

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Never pour out, that way I have what they drink if they stop by. Plus there is a variety in the bar fridge:D

I dont pour out the hard stuff, just some of the beer if it's been in the fridge for a while. A couple days ago I decided to try and "clean" out the fridge by drinking all the beer I dont usually drink.............it's been tough!:D

1 - 20 of 54 Posts