Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Zero said after the murders of our people in Benghazi that he was going to bring the killers to justuse. Well how many months has it been since that statement? I just saw pictures on TV of some of the suspects walktng the streets in Libya, so there is no excuse that they can't find them. As far as I can tell zero has done NOTHING and that makes him a LIER, proof positive! Why do we tolerate this lying piece of shit continuing to lie to the US public. I mean, like every day. I believe it's time to impeach this prick in honor of the Benghazi four that he has forgotten about!

He can go on TV and tell us about poor Trayvon but he can't remember four dead heros. PLEEASE!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Zero said after the murders of our people in Behngazi that he was going to bring the killers to justuse.
He just lied again is all. No big deal. Benghazi no big deal. Just ask shu, RnJ and their ilk.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
What difference does it make? Hillary is going to find out and she'll be unable to protect the Kenyan from his "Stand Down" order as the generals, relieved of command, tell all. Then we, the American people, will demand the story from each and every one of the survivors and they will give a clear and distinct accounting of the heroism Woods and Doherty provided them to safety as they were the only military operatives who ignored the "stand down" order and acted like American military men, in spite of our Muslim Brotherhood sympathetic joke of a president.

If we are really lucky, we'll also get to know exactly how, why and what organization perpetrated the attack and what information they kept from coming to light. Chris Stevens had some very important information to share, many have indicated.

·
I don't feel tardy
845 Posts
What difference does it make? Hillary is going to find out and she'll be unable to protect the Kenyan from his "Stand Down" order as the generals, relieved of command, tell all. Then we, the American people, will demand the story from each and every one of the survivors and they will give a clear and distinct accounting of the heroism Woods and Doherty provided them to safety as they were the only military operatives who ignored the "stand down" order and acted like American military men, in spite of our Muslim Brotherhood sympathetic joke of a president.

If we are really lucky, we'll also get to know exactly how, why and what organization perpetrated the attack and what information they kept from coming to light. Chris Stevens had some very important information to share, many have indicated.
Well Doc, here is the real truth. The liar in chief recently said all the problems and scandals attached to DC and this administration are PHONY. They just won't accept responsibility for anything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts