Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I am working on a new project and we are in need of some great photos. Looking for high resolution that will print at great picture quality, 275-300+dpi. Do you have some great pictures that you would could send me royalty free?

You would need to sign a release because we will be printing these for business use. We are trying to utilize the everyday picture taker, not a professional to show how easy and good the image could turn out.

We are looking for the following pics:
Scenic, celebration, holiday decoration pics, great action shots, etc. We are open to a lot. We need to keep it professional though and beer drinking pics at the lake wont work. Sorry. :)

If you could help, please send the pics to [email protected]. If we use your photo(s), I will respond with the release. Include your mailing address please and contact info for the release and where we send your print of each pic to. If we use at least 25 of your photos, we will also build you a photo book of your top 20 shots. This group of peeps have always come through big time for me and others, so thanks in advance.

I could possibly include a 6x9 high res print to you for every picture we utilize if you are interested (no charge). I really appreciate anything that you can help with.

Thank you,
Michael

EDIT: I have setup a ftp site to easily upload multiple photos. Please email me and i will respond with the access info. Again, HUGE THANK YOU!!!!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Have you checked out istockphoto or other similar sites? You will have to pay for usage rights, but there is a huge selection unless you are looking for personal pics for free only.

HBjet

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
Michael you may use anything I have, not that they're great.

You can access some in my blog link under screename.

Others are available in vdrive forum

My Long Beach Pics

My Burley pics

My Station Fire pics (some of which were on CNN)

If you want any just right click and give me the image number from properties and what event they're from and I will pull the hi rez file for you.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the help so far. We could use hundreds of images so all help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
305 Posts
You can use any that i have

http://picasaweb.google.com/dhmellema

not the best but if you can use some then you are more then welcome.

Pyro over on scream and fly has some great action shots from up this way.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Include your mailing address please and contact info for the release and where we send your print of each pic to. If we use at least 25 of your photos, we will also build you a photo book of your top 20 shots.

Please send the pics to [email protected]

Thank you

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts
I dont know if any of these qualify seeing there not boating related.

There just random things. I have all the high res saved on my comp.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My programmers are whipping up ftp uploading site so those of you that have been so gracious to help can easily send those high resolution images. Please email me and I can simply respond with details for access and the release. I really need your contact info so I can hold up to my end of the deal if you would like prints and possibly a photo book if we use enough of your images. [email protected]

Thanks again,
Michael

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I have a bunch of random stuff layin around, anything I have is fair game. Here's a few.... I can email whatever full res you might want.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have setup a ftp site to easily upload multiple photos. Please email me and I will respond with the access info. Again, HUGE THANK YOU!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts